Little Stories: Bedtime Books 4+
Fairy Tales & Audio for Kids
- Offers In-App Purchases
The “Little Stories” series is a collection of fairy tales in which your kid plays the main role. It's quite simple – just enter your kid's name and gender into the settings window and enjoy reading fairy tales about your son or daughter.
To make it even cooler, we've added beautiful melodies and wonderful pictures to help you raise your child by giving him or her only positive examples. Moreover, you can also make your own audiobooks! Just spend a few minutes to voice-over the story.
Let love and kindness fill your family’s leisure time to make your life and the world around you happier!
Why “Little Stories”?
• 2200+ pictures
• Gender determines the choice of illustrations
• 50+ exciting fairy tales so far and more to come
• Enchanting music accompanies each story
• You can create audiobooks by recording your own voice!
• 1st place in the “Entertainment” category of Rating Runet in 2018!
• 1st place in the “App For Kids” category of Golden App in 2016!
• 3rd place in the “Entertainment” category of Golden App in 2017!
We’d like to tell you more about the process behind creating stories for kids so that you have a better idea about the hard work we put into “Little Stories”.
1) It all begins with searching for an author. He/she can live in any country of the world, but the important thing is that he/she is able to create an interesting and insightful story. Before writing a bedtime story, the author has to read the conditions first. For example, the story may not contain more than 50 scenes (each of which can consist of 146 symbols max.) otherwise the text won’t fit into the app. Once the story has been completed, the next stage can begin.
2) It is now time to create the storyboard. A storyboard is a selection of simple sketches for each of the illustrations of the story. It gives us a better idea about the visual images of the children’s story.
3) Once the storyboard has been approved, we move on to searching for an illustrator. It should be noted that not all styles might be appropriate for a certain bedtime story and, therefore, it’s important to achieve a perfect fit between the story and the illustration style.
4) Meanwhile, the composer creates the melody. Both the story itself and the artist’s illustrations serve as inspiration for the creation of music. The composer also has conditions to meet: the melody must be soothing and prepare children for a good night’s sleep since most often stories are read for bedtime.
5) What’s more, we also translate our stories for kids into other languages.
6) But that’s not the end! It’s important to see how the book for kids looks inside the app. Line breaks should be checked to make sure the text looks nice and neat. This is done by two professionals: the programmer and the tester.
7) Only after this final step do we release the story for kids. This entire process might take anywhere from two to nine months. So, it’s a hard, but interesting, journey!
We continuously add new fairy tales to our collection!
Fairy tales are designed for kids aged 3+.
Follow us on: facebook.com/diveomedia
Slightly improved app design.
Ratings and Reviews
My kids love this app!!
I’ve had this app for about a year now. I absolutely love it, my boys love it. They really enjoy being able to put there name into the stories. I see a lot of people saying that the stories are pricey or they want them to be free, personally I think it’s a reasonable price for a children’s book compared to store prices plus the bonus of the convince of being in your home already. I only wish that we could add more names to the story I have two boys I read to at bedtime and only one gets to be the main character. I always have to insert their name into another character luckily, my youngest isn’t old enough yet to know his name isn’t really there my six year old however enjoys letting him know. Overall fantastic app!! Teaches them life lessons also which is always a plus.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this kind review. We try to make this app as good as possible. Adding more names is really hard, because it has to make the story very different. We should focus on different connections: brother-brother, brother-sister, sister-sister. Unfortunately, we are not sure if we will add this feature in the future. But we are working on the voiceover by parents right now and in August we release the version 2.0. Hope you will like it!
I have had this app for a while. I loved that I could personalize the story with my child’s name. One day, I unknowingly purchased all of the stories.. I did not see anything any option for the story to be narrated by a voice in the app. As I was reading in the app tonight, we used the recording button and wouldn’t you know, the app recorded my voice telling the story. Personalization on top of personalization. It is amazing. Our eyes lit up. We are so in love. And the app keeps on giving. Thank you to the creators of this app. Now, even when I'm not present in a room with my daughter, she can hear me telling the story!
Developer Response ,
Yes! That was the whole point. We wanted kids be more closer to their parents even if parents not at home. Thank you for 5 stars!
Add option for more than one child profile
This would be perfect if you could have different profiles within the app for each child’s name. I don’t want to put more than one child’s name in each story…I understand that would change the story and make things more complicated. I want the ability to have a profile for more than one child….then I could change the gender and have each of my children have their own profile within the app! Each kid could open up their individual profile on their individual device and listen to my voice reading the version of the story with their own name in it! That would make this app 5 stars and worth the full price.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! It's really cool feature and we want to add it in our app in the future. We are working on another goals which you will see soon. But adding profiles is one of our goals we want really to achieve.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Diveo Media OU
- 102.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Diveo Media OU
- In-App Purchases
- Books for Kids: monthly $7.99
- Books for Kids: yearly $44.99
- All Books for Kids $29.99
- The Magic Christmas Tree $0.00
- Reading Books for Kids $5.99
- Who Is the First? $0.99
- The Union of Three Planets $0.99
- A Curious Mouse $1.99
- A Stegosaur Story $1.99
- The Fruit Kingdom $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.