Summoners War: Lost Centuria 12+
Global Real-Time Strategy PvP
- Offers In-App Purchases
YOU AGAINST THE WORLD. Fight a real battle in Lost Centuria!
The more the merrier! New content update complete!
Enjoy the new content with more Summoners!
Are you looking for a battle where you can enjoy both action and strategy? Start Summoners War: Lost Centuria now!
From the creators of the global hit game Summoners War: Skyarena comes an addicting real-time strategy RPG with all your favorite Summoners War monsters.
▶ You Against the World
- Fight with Summoners around the world in real-time battles.
- Breathtaking real-time battles with spectacular skill animations.
- Compete for the top rank against players worldwide.
▶ Experience a Deeper Level of Strategy
- Real-time strategic action with unpredictable counterattack mechanics
- Fast-paced dynamic battles that require a quick mind and a quicker finger.
- Claim victory with surprise counterattacks in epic 8v8 battles.
- Strategize for a variety of PvE and PvP content.
▶ Collect Unique Monsters
- Summon the iconic monsters that captured 100M summoners around the world from the popular RPG, Summoners War: Sky Arena.
- Earn a legendary monster through battle rewards.
▶ Create Your Dream Team
- Craft Runes and equip Skill Stones to upgrade your favorite monsters.
- Choose from 12 different Rune sets and 3 types of Skill Stones to find the ultimate combination.
- Come up with the best strategy to make the most of your team in fun, dynamic battles!
▶ Your Strategy Matters! More Fierce and Various Battle Systems
- Rank higher in the World Tournament and increase your chances of advancing to the next level tournament!
- Battle with randomly provided monster cards in Event Mode!
- Experience various unique battle systems and plentiful rewards in Lost Centuria!
▶ More Ways to Play with Your Friends!
- Invite friends and get progressively bigger rewards as your friends become stronger!
- Start your very own friendly contests! Don't miss out on this opportunity in Goodwill Contest!
▶ Call in the Squad!
- Form an Alliance with players around the world.
- Work together with Alliance members to upgrade your monsters with card sharing.
- Earn and redeem Alliance points for more summons and other amazing rewards.
▶ Let us hear from you!
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
[Optional Access Rights]
- Camera: This is the right to request when using the camera in the in-game profile.
- Photos: This is the right to request when uploading photos from your device to the in-game profile.
- Push Notification: This is the right to request when you want to receive push messages for the game.
- ID for Advertisers: This is the right to request the use of ID for Advertisers (IDFA) for promotion targeting and tracking analysis.
※ You'll be able to enjoy the service except features related to above authorities even if you don't give permission to the above.
▶ How to remove access permissions
After allowing the access permission, you can revoke or modify the access permissions as follows:
- Settings > Privacy > Select the corresponding app > Choose either to enable/disable access
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is available in 11 different languages:
English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Русский, Tiếng Việt, Italiano and ไทย!
Items are available for purchase in this game.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://customer-m.withhive.com/ask
YOU AGAINST THE WORLD! Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- New Monster: [Andes]
- New items added
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit https://customer.withhive.com/ask and drop us a line!
Ratings and Reviews
If you want to play, do it now
I started playing because I’ve previously played summoners war. It’s mainly a pvp styled game with minimalistic single player. Matchmaking is fairly good in ranked matches since you only fight people near your current trophy count. I also have to give a 👍 to challenge modes, since all monsters are set to level 10, but it’s kind of daunting since you can get matched with any ranked player (I got frequently matched with diamond and gold players while I’m in bottom silver)🥶🥺. People are complaining it’s a cash grab 🤑🤑🤑 but I feel like it’s not that bad and is fair. There is a summon called “Glory Chests” and 1 chest can be opened after ~1-2 battles to receive a random card. This card is the equivalent to a normal summon as you can pull any rarity of card, even legendary ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. But this leaves you to the mercy of the RNG Gods, as the summon rate for a legendary is ~0.25%. I’ve got fairly good luck and pulled a few legendarys, but your experience will differ, so I can understand why people are frustrated with this game.
Overall, a fun pvp mobile game that has a fairly throughout balancing system. Legendary rates are low but it’s fairly easy to do a summon. It didn't earn a 5 star because I’m worried that it will get harder to summon. Since the game is new, there’s a lot of generous events. But as time goes on, there might be less rewards and you’ll have to rely solely on the “Glory Chest” for easy summons.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. 👍 We are here to take in all your concerns. We will forward these in hopes that we can bring you better content and updates. Keep playing our game and stay tuned for more!
Great game but…
When I first started this game it was great I started collecting heroes it was really fun, did ranked battles, and siege battles but when I went to chapter 6 my first stage it was difficult that buff called “Ancient Armor”. It was so annoying I was confused at first when he put the buff and I couldn’t do any damage I thought that buff makes him invincible , but I searched how to beat chapter 6 you have to use that green fairy and witch then I used them but it was still difficult I have to use so much buffs and mana I couldn’t even attack that much cause I have to keep boosting my team up so I could do some damage but not enough to kill them all I only killed 2 people cause it was difficult but with 7 tries on stage 1 I got 3 stars , so I moved to stage with 4 tries I got 3 stars , so I moved on to stage 3 it was different then stage 1 and 2 it was hard cause of the brownie magician she kept switching my cards and I had to wait and I couldn’t get my boost so I had to waste mana to get the boost but if I have to wait and waste mana I will lose and maybe just a 1 star and they had that white angel who 2 shots me , then that fairy who I think does the same thing as brownie magician but he hits the whole team it was so annoying I was so frustrated so I decided to write a review so can you please nerf the ancient armor please it’s to hard and I’m still stuck on the stage and I didn’t even get a single star.
Developer Response ,
[Com2uS] We apologize for all the frustrations you have had with our game, and thank you for your honest feedback. 😧 We hope that our future updates and events will improve the game for you. We always appreciate feedback especially ones that can help improve our game. Thanks again!
I really love this game, truly. I’ve been playing it ever since it was released and I love how the game is played and the progression system is fantastic, I love games like these where it’s not a “you pay you win” because it’s not, playing it normally is good enough to earn more and more. My only complaint is the matchmaking system, I’ve never gotten to challenger level but for some reason I am being put against fighters that have way higher level cards than me. If they were 1 level higher than me I can understand that but it’s frustrating when the cards are almost maxed out or already maxed to where strategy isn’t even useful anymore. Not to mention that when I do lose a battle that I clearly had no chance of winning, when I que right back in it’ll put me against the person I just lost to again. Even though the negatives make it hard to admit there’s nothing wrong with the game, the positives overshadow it by a lot, yes the game can be annoying sometimes but I still have a ton of fun with the game and will always keep playing it. Thanks for a very good game!
Developer Response ,
[Com2uS] Aw man! 😞 We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We won't give up! We'll send over your concerns to our SW:LC team so that we may bring you a gaming experience that is out of this world! Please stay tuned!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Com2uS Corp.
- 3.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Com2uS
- In-App Purchases
- Battle Pass $9.99
- Starter Package II $4.99
- Starter Package I $0.99
- Special Pack II (1 time only) $9.99
- Special Pack I (1 time only) $2.99
- Daily Crystals $2.99
- Novice Summoner Package I $4.99
- Season Package $29.99
- Tremendous Crystal Package II $29.99
- Tremendous Crystal Package I $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.