YOU AGAINST THE WORLD. Fight a real battle in Lost Centuria!
The more the merrier! New content update complete!
Enjoy the new content with more Summoners!
Are you looking for a battle where you can enjoy both action and strategy? Start Summoners War: Lost Centuria now!
From the creators of the global hit game Summoners War: Skyarena comes an addicting real-time strategy RPG with all your favorite Summoners War monsters.
▶ You Against the World
- Fight with Summoners around the world in real-time battles.
- Breathtaking real-time battles with spectacular skill animations.
- Compete for the top rank against players worldwide.
▶ Experience a Deeper Level of Strategy
- Real-time strategic action with unpredictable counterattack mechanics
- Fast-paced dynamic battles that require a quick mind and a quicker finger.
- Claim victory with surprise counterattacks in epic 8v8 battles.
- Strategize for a variety of PvE and PvP content.
▶ Collect Unique Monsters
- Summon the iconic monsters that captured 100M summoners around the world from the popular RPG, Summoners War: Sky Arena.
- Earn a legendary monster through battle rewards.
▶ Create Your Dream Team
- Craft Runes and equip Skill Stones to upgrade your favorite monsters.
- Choose from 12 different Rune sets and 3 types of Skill Stones to find the ultimate combination.
- Come up with the best strategy to make the most of your team in fun, dynamic battles!
▶ Your Strategy Matters! More Fierce and Various Battle Systems
- Rank higher in the World Tournament and increase your chances of advancing to the next level tournament!
- Battle with randomly provided monster cards in Event Mode!
- Experience various unique battle systems and plentiful rewards in Lost Centuria!
▶ More Ways to Play with Your Friends!
- Invite friends and get progressively bigger rewards as your friends become stronger!
- Start your very own friendly contests! Don't miss out on this opportunity in Goodwill Contest!
▶ Call in the Squad!
- Form an Alliance with players around the world.
- Work together with Alliance members to upgrade your monsters with card sharing.
- Earn and redeem Alliance points for more summons and other amazing rewards.
▶ Let us hear from you!
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
[Optional Access Rights]
- Camera: This is the right to request when using the camera in the in-game profile.
- Photos: This is the right to request when uploading photos from your device to the in-game profile.
- Push Notification: This is the right to request when you want to receive push messages for the game.
- ID for Advertisers: This is the right to request the use of ID for Advertisers (IDFA) for promotion targeting and tracking analysis.
※ You'll be able to enjoy the service except features related to above authorities even if you don't give permission to the above.
▶ How to remove access permissions
After allowing the access permission, you can revoke or modify the access permissions as follows:
- Settings > Privacy > Select the corresponding app > Choose either to enable/disable access
Summoners War: Lost Centuria is available in 15 different languages:
English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Português, Español, Русский, Bahasa Indonesia, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Italiano and ไทย!
Items are available for purchase in this game.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://customer-m.withhive.com/ask
YOU AGAINST THE WORLD! Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- New Content: [Co-op Battle]
- Selective Ancient Summon system
- 5 new emojis
- 3 new transmogrifications
- New items
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit http://customer-m.withhive.com/ask and drop us a line!
Ratings and Reviews
If you want to play, do it now
I started playing because I’ve previously played summoners war. It’s mainly a pvp styled game with minimalistic single player. Matchmaking is fairly good in ranked matches since you only fight people near your current trophy count. I also have to give a 👍 to challenge modes, since all monsters are set to level 10, but it’s kind of daunting since you can get matched with any ranked player (I got frequently matched with diamond and gold players while I’m in bottom silver)🥶🥺. People are complaining it’s a cash grab 🤑🤑🤑 but I feel like it’s not that bad and is fair. There is a summon called “Glory Chests” and 1 chest can be opened after ~1-2 battles to receive a random card. This card is the equivalent to a normal summon as you can pull any rarity of card, even legendary ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. But this leaves you to the mercy of the RNG Gods, as the summon rate for a legendary is ~0.25%. I’ve got fairly good luck and pulled a few legendarys, but your experience will differ, so I can understand why people are frustrated with this game.
Overall, a fun pvp mobile game that has a fairly throughout balancing system. Legendary rates are low but it’s fairly easy to do a summon. It didn't earn a 5 star because I’m worried that it will get harder to summon. Since the game is new, there’s a lot of generous events. But as time goes on, there might be less rewards and you’ll have to rely solely on the “Glory Chest” for easy summons.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. 👍 We are here to take in all your concerns. We will forward these in hopes that we can bring you better content and updates. Keep playing our game and stay tuned for more!
More like 3.75
Fun game, nice events, and they are reacting and fixing the errors fairly fast. Beautiful graphics. I’m f2p and have 3 legendaries already and will probably get a few more with the events. That said some of my commons when they get thier special equip can beat the legendaries so you don’t need to spend at first just figure out the mechanics. That said, the 2 biggest complaints I’ve seen are definitely true. Content is limited and centered around pvp, the pve is extremely small and not very repeatable only the wanted part repeats and is on a very long cooldown so that complaint 2 is also true, resources other than from the event are very limited. You can make it to the top 10% with nothing spent but much further and you run up against those that do spend and they will beat you. So unless you are extremely lucky or willing to spend real money you will run up against a resource wall .
Developer Response ,
Thank for the review! 👍 We hope to bring you great content, events, and what-not. Just stay tuned in for some real awesome fun! Our team is currently working hard to bring you a smoother gaming experience, so please bear with us!
Too many and too heavily restricted
Changed my mind from earlier. The game is great by design and i understand your team is still figuring things out. The most notable thing that bothers me the most is the heavy restrictions put on you as the player. Things like not being able to level up Monster/Skill Cards without Mana and the game doesn’t provide enough mana as it is. As the RNG based progression system is bad. Me leveling up and getting better at PvP/PvE is entirely based on me being lucky enough to pull the same cards X amount of times then on top of that have the Mana to pay which increases per level. Your PvE content is restricted and locked behind PvP Ranking and PvP progression is based don you winning, but if you cannot get the cards you need or if your paired against people whos team out levels you then you progress slowly. The PvP system is unbalanced cause though you are paired with people of similar Ranking. They can have teams whos monsters severely out level yours thus you struggle to win if you even are able to. The Counter system is broken in some sense cause some monsters have very quick attacks before your prompted that they were used. Example being Sophia the wind Pierret. She comes out so Utica when attacking that before i can counter she’s almost always guaranteed to hit me at least 2-3 times before my counter prompt initiates. The fact some monsters have longer or shorter counter animations shouldn’t be a losing or winning factor.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about all the frustrations! 😞 We are working extra hard to get everything sorted out so that we can provide you a better gaming experience. For now, we ask for your patience and support. Truly appreciate it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Com2uS Corp.
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Com2uS
- In-App Purchases
- Battle Pass $9.99
- Starter Package II $4.99
- Starter Package I $0.99
- Special Pack II (1 time only) $9.99
- Special Pack I (1 time only) $2.99
- Daily Crystals $2.99
- Novice Summoner Package I $4.99
- Season Package $29.99
- Tremendous Crystal Package II $29.99
- Tremendous Crystal Package I $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.