The first ever Nepali variant of Ludo game available for mobile. It has both classic and new modern design + Nepali/Indian local rules along with international rules. Lots of options/rules for customization according to your need is possible. Hope you enjoy playing it ;).
1. Added rules/options which are played and popular in Nepal:
i) Option to show safe block(square) which is represented by star icon
ii) Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 (Pot) and 6 (Chhakka)
iii) 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
iv) 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
v) All the rules are optional so you can play both international version or Nepali version or your own customized version according to your desire
2. Classic sketch marks design with wooden or white board
3. New modern design with wooden or white board
4. Option to choose the dice number (1-6) which will start the token(coin)
4. Option to choose the number of coins to be played (from 2 to 4)
5. Dice changing color according to color of actual player on turn
6. Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
7. Multiplayer in the same device (up to 4 player)
8. Play against CPU
9. Real Dice: you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually by tapping the dice buttons
10. User can leave the game if he doesn't want to play during the game play.
11. Game play progress is saved automatically, you can resume the game later even after app is closed
12. Barrier feature (also known as Joint token) is also available
13. Low package size of the game.
1. Continuous dice rolling feature is added. You can keep rolling the dice when magic number (1 or 6, number which gives you another turn to roll the dice again) is occurring in the dice and you can move the coins at last. You can turn this feature on or off. Please see "Cont. Rolling" option in the settings (first screen).
2. Bug fixes & stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the board designs and the ability to set up options.I like that you can set up options. With the default settings, it seems like the computer wins mostly. If I play a different color other than blue, the square tends to rotate and looks weird. It's nice that it picks up the game where you leave off. I've updated the review because I discovered by tweaking some of the settings, such as not letting a six mean another roll, that a player has a better chance against the computer.
Great game lousy graphic update
I could've given this game 5 stars, but the lousy, juvenile, magic marker color update ticked me off. Why mess with the color? Better to fix the glitch that makes the dice freeze occasionally. One last thing, get rid of the stupid arrow that points to the dice when humans are playing. I play this game every night because I really enjoy it. The arrow prompts are dumb and unnecessary.
I will give you 5 star if you upgrade this app, and do something or add option to play with friend in online. Everything looks good beside that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.