Call Break is a strategic trick-based card game similar to Spades. It's very popular in Nepal and in some places of India. It's also known as Lakdi, Lakadi or Lakadia in some places of India. The vintage game of cards features 4 players with 13 cards each to offer virtual gaming experience. There will be five deals/round in a game. Starting a game with a bid/call, a player can compete against 3 computer players with effective artificial intelligence. Initiating a game by throwing a single card of any suit (club,diamond,heart,spade), the other players also follow the same suit unless they runs out of that particular suit. Absence of identical suit allows player to throw a card of another suit and the current round is won by highest card. Spade cards can be used to conquer other cards when no more cards of the same suit are there to offer.e.g. 2 of spade can conquer any higher cards of other suits. If all the players run out of both identical led suit and Spades card then the led card wins regardless of any suit. Play and have a joyful digital experience of one of the legendary game of cards on your phone or tablet.
1. Simple and minimalistic UI design
2. Smooth animations, runs decently on low end and old devices also.
3. Counter-clockwise turn rotation like in real game play
4. Game play speed controller with 3 speeds (slow, normal and fast)
5. Trump suit (colour card) can be chosen by the user, default is Spades.
1. Banner ad on game play screen is removed.
2. Using top cards in optional. Please check settings.
3. Trump card (colour card) can be changed.
4. Upto 25 rounds can be played.
5. CPU's game play is improved.
6. Various bug fixes and stability improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix an error
For most part the game is awesome. But, once I encountered a serious error. I played the 13th card of club and predictably P2 played a spade, than P3 trumped that card by a 9 of spade, but P4 played a card with heart. I thought P4 didn’t have a spade card higher than 9. But later on, P4 played a 10 of spade. This is against the rule of the game. Please, fix the error. If I encounter this error again, I will have to uninstall the game. Such error takes the fun out of the game.
Enjoyed the game but it didn’t follow the established rules. Please take it as a positive feedback because I want this game to be accurate and widely accepted. Here is what I noticed while playing:
The players must throw the bigger card than the previous players if s/he has. This allows the players to throw even the smaller one. If the player 1 throws ♥️10, you must throw the higher card if you have, but in this game, you are allowed to throw ♥️8 even if you have ♥️ Ace. This is faulty. And if the play is of the color that you don’t have, and somebody has already used the bigger trump than you have, it is not necessary for you to throw the smaller trump, but it doesn’t allow to throw other color cards. For example, player 1 throws ♥️5, player 2 uses ♠️10 because he doesn’t have any♥️, now you can throw any card if you don’t have ♥️ and any card bigger than ♠️10, but this game makes you throw even the small card of ♠️. You should actually be allowed to throw any card of any color.
One big detail missing
The ability to keep a history or stat of all the games played would catapult it to 5+ Stars!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeevan Shrestha
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © Jeevan Shrestha
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.