The best ebook reader platform on the market: user friendly, powerful, fast, with synchronized library, this book reader provides unprecedented flexibility, speed and reading comfort.
Highlight excerpts, take notes in your books, listen to them thanks to the vocal synthesis, organize your books and notes, add your favorite bookstores and much more!
- Synchronized bookshelves: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, in their most recent state.
- Supports Adobe and Sony DRM, allowing you to read ebooks protected against hacking
- Customizable Stores section with integrated OPDS browser, and options to add links to your preferred bookstores
- Supports the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF) as well as interactive multi-media books (EPUB3)
FLEXIBLE EBOOK READER
- Bookmark pages, highlight or underline text, add notes to a page or to a selected text
- Pin the navigation panel to display your notes next to the text
- Enjoy your PDFs even on smartphones thanks to the advanced PDF support, with lightning-fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom
Advantages of the Premium version
- Listen to your books with the vocal synthesis
- Customize the display of EPUB books by creating your own themes, adjusting font, line height, colors, etc.
- Find quickly all occurrences of a word in a book with the advanced search function
- Create your own personalized table of contents by naming your bookmarks
- Create your own tailored lexicon progressively, filled with the words you searched in the dictionary
- Edit your book details in a very simple way: Title, author, language, publisher
- Organize them in collections, manage their tags and find them instantly with quick access filters (tags, authors, rating...) or with the search function
- Thanks to the synchronization functions, you will retrieve your organization on all your synced devices and even in the website interface of the Cloud
ADD BOOKS EASILY
- Browse the preconfigured bookstores or the OPDS catalogs and websites you have added in the "My Stores" section.
- Connect to your Dropbox, Drive and Box account and select the books you want to add
- Retrieve the saved definitions and the notes taken in all your books in the notebook, organize them as in the bookshelves
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Support for iPhone X
- Book pages now fill the full screen
- Various interface fixes for the iPhone
- Endless loop when attempting to sign in to Bookari Cloud with expired credentials
- Random crash when fulfilling ACSM files
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of work
The ideas are great. The implementation, shaky. Ice cubes every five pages, styles don’t work. Guys, be serious and fix those problems.
It used to be good.
When I first got this app, is was by far the best ebook Reader on the market. That has changed, with it now freezing, crashing, not being able to advance the page without having to force close the app. To bad but I will have to find a new Reader.
I have tried for months to get this app to settle down and operate properly. It takes forever to brings in large epubs and most times does not bring in the highlights therefore I have to close and open the app several times to get them. It also will not go backwards page by page sometimes but will jump backwards to a whole chapter. It is simply very frustrating trying to use this app as nice as it appears to be.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 112.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Mantano
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.