MeshLab for iOs is an advanced 3D model viewer. MeshLab for iOs has been designed to be able to display complex 3D models in a simple and intuitive way, allowing the accurate inspection of a 3D model through a precise yet straightforward navigation.
MeshLab for iOS can:
* Read models from a variety of standard 3D formats (PLY, STL, OFF, OBJ, CTM, ZIP)
* Open model directly from web pages, email attachments, DropBox or through classical iTunes file sharing
* Navigate the model in a very intuitive way.
* Efficiently show highly complex models up to 2,000,000 of triangular faces.
MeshLab for iOS is particularly well suited for the visualization and inspection of complex 3D scanned models. It is tailored to efficiently show complex with the typical high complexity (in terms of triangle number) resulting from the scanning of Cultural Heritage objects.
- Textures support!!!
- Zip file support (recommended for textured meshes)
- OpenCTM file support (compact model format)
- Rendering engine optimizations
- Support for iOS 6
- Support for retina iPad and iPhone 5
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Although you can't load files from cloud, you can still use iTunes to upload files. Works great! Probably need some documentations to explain that this is the only way to upload files now.
A superior product that works as advertised and beyond initial expectations.
Stanford's PLY format presents faithfully and iTunes File Sharing utility provides essential security for both device and file management. Responsiveness was beyond initial expectations for some particularly complex models. The intuitive gestures are well thought out. I would like to see an hybrid interface that allowed present interactive manipulation as well as mini-animation sequences. I agree with others' suggestions to preserve visual modes between sessions for view, scale, and lighting. The product fills an immediate need with the aesthetic efficiency Apple has always demonstrated. Well done.
stupid and pointless
When you open the game, there are a few models to choose from. It wouldn't let me change or edit them in any way besides changing the light effect. There wasn't a color button a shape button, nothing! So I tried deleting all the models to see if i would then be able to create a new one. Nope. I couldn't even do anything because I didn't have any models to edit. There wasn't a plus button to make a new model. so that basically made the app useless! Look, I'm not an app inventor. And I'm sure it's harder than it may seem. But seriously! You can do better than this!
The developer, Visual Computing Lab - ISTI - CNR, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Visual Computing Lab - ISTI - CNR
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2013 Visual Computing Lab - ISTI - CNR