This is the official companion app for the Structure Sensor Made-for-iPad accessory.
The Structure Sensor is a groundbreaking accessory that allows your iOS device to capture the world in 3D.
Visit http://structure.io to learn about the Structure Sensor accessory and other apps that use it.
• View live 3D distance measurements.
• Overlay 3D depth and color.
• Uplink a live 3D stream to your computer via WiFi.
• Update Structure Sensor firmware.
• Check your Structure Sensor's battery level.
- Structure Sensor (Mark II) Firmware 1.0 support
- Fixed misc. crashing related to background and foreground app transitions (using Structure Sensor (Mark II) with Firmware 1.0)
- Fixed misc. crashing and failures related to starting and stopping streaming (using Structure Sensor (Mark II) with Firmware 1.0)
- Low battery notifications will now be sent during scanning (using Structure Sensor (Mark II) with Firmware 1.0)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, 1 Star Reviewers Are Wrong
To the 1 star reviews you are truly idiots. Please read how its supposed to work before bashing a good app. The sensors are still in beta and not available for everyone but are incredible match for the app. And the sensor should not be "in the app" because that doesn't make any sense. The app is dependent on very sophisticated external sensor hardware that is not "in the app" or in the iPad.
Good Start - Needs Color
Excellent build quality on the sensor and so far the colorless scanning is fast and accurate and (holy cow) mobile! Still giving five stars to offset the one star dunderheads but I was expecting Skanect or this app to capture color after watching the promo videos. Color is coming apparently so I can wait. #firstWorldProblems
Great piece of hardware. And for the one that give one star only.... Do your research first, this is a companion app for a piece of hardware already exist, just not available to you yet. It's like if you give one star to a Canon app because you can't buy the camera..... Think before post
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.