The newly developed TrueDepth or FaceID sensor based SureScan 3D scanner app allows users to capture full-color and high quality 3D scans at ease. Compatible with iPhone X, XS, XR, 11, 12 ,13, and 14 (including Pro and Max variants), and iPad Pro (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation) etc.* Export formats include stl, ply, and obj. SureScan 3D app is designed to scan small to medium size objects. SureScan 3D app was developed by Xyken LLC's 3D experts and supported by the National Institutes of Health.
Convert your iPhone or iPad into iPhone 3D scanner or iPad 3D scanner, and obtain high quality 3D mesh data for 3D printing etc. There is no need to purchase expensive 3D scanners.
WHY SURESCAN 3D APP?
• EASIER TO CAPTURE: 3D scan algorithms are implemented on GPU, enabling 3D scan with no lost-track issue. You can now move your device freely while scanning.
• CLEANER: SureScan 3D app provides superior 3D data quality and automatic noise removal functions. Its 3D data is just cleaner. Compare non-textured point cloud or mesh data to verify.
• JUST SIMPLE: you know exactly what to do and there is no need for a tutorial.
• MORE FLEXIBLE: Ability to choose different spatial resolutions (0.5mm to 4.0mm) to scan different object sizes.
HOW TO 3D SCAN:
• Make 3D scan even easier by using our patent pending SureScan 3D scan mirror. You can now visualize live result while scanning. Available at www.snugfitsolutions.com. (SureScan mirror is not a requirement for SureScan 3D app).
• SureScan 3D app provides green shade for you to determine the optimal distance to start scan. Once a scan is started, it provides real-time 3D overlay on the object. Maximum green shade overlay or 3D overlay is an indication of the best scan distance to the object.
• Choose lower resolutions for larger objects.
• Aim at and move around the object. Avoid direct sunlight.
Your privacy is our priority. SureScan 3D app completely runs on your device. It does not collect any information including cookies, your location, personal information, and 3D data - NONE.
PRICE AND TERMS:
Free to download and try for 7 days on all app functions! After that, you can still explore all the functions except save, edit, and share.
SureScan Pro offers the following auto-renewing subscription options, which unlocks the ability to save, edit, and share the 3D data captured by the app:
• 1 week free trial and then monthly rate
• 1 week free trial and then yearly rate
Your subscription will be charged through Apple Store. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are canceled, your subscription will automatically renew in your Apple account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your Apple account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
• Due to Apple’s TrueDepth sensor modification on the newer iPhone models (iPhone 13 and newer), for the best 3D quality, suggest use iPhone 12 or earlier models. Our test on iPad 2nd and 3rd generation also worked quite well.
• Our team is developing algorithms to recover the TrueDepth sensor data quality on newer models.
• App is not suitable for transparent or isolated flat surfaces.
SureScan 3D App is developed by Xyken, LLC - a leading mobile 3D imaging company. With years of research and development efforts and through supports from NIH, we have developed patented technologies in 3D imaging and AI. We have leveraged our technologies to provide better 2D/3D imaging solutions to meet customers' needs including, for example, custom-fit hearing aids, custom-fit foot orthotics and limb prosthetics, and industrial 3D scanning.
- Improved the app performance.
- Added scanning guidance.
- Improved scanning visualization.
Ratings and Reviews
the app is cool.
I was scrolling through the app store and fell down a rabbit hole, landing me into stumbling across this interesting app. I was shocked to discover that the app could create three-d versions of myself in a cool color scheme. It would be helpful in real life, but I am not a doctor so it was just fun.
Finally a scanner with great tracking
I have played with many scanners, and one of the biggest issues is the fidelity the scanner has reconciling movement tracking an object.
Often times, if you are not in a controlled situation, there are distortions and artifacts placed upon a scanned image as a result of poor tracking.
This scanner allows for more leniency in your scanning motion around an object without the formation of artifacts on your scanned object.
I am very happy having found this scanner, and that it allows output in multiple formats.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We are glad that you liked our 3D app. We strive to provide the best TrueDepth based 3D scanner with the easiest 3D scan as well as the highest 3D data quality.
Exactly what I was looking for!
App works much better than any other 3d scanner app and is very intuitive
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xyken, LLC
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Xyken, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SureScan 3D Pro Monthly $19.99
- SureScan 3D Pro Yearly $199.99