Got something on your mind? Get Microsoft To Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels, or just free up some mental space, Microsoft To Do makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
With Microsoft To Do, you can:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues and classmates
• Personalize your lists with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Add notes to any task
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Group your lists together by topic or project
• Keep track of your tasks alongside any app with minimized view
Whether it's for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? https://todosupport.helpshift.com/
Today we have something a little special to announce—we have a brand new look!
You’ll notice your lists look a little different now: we’ve removed the themed headers and given your tasks a little pop.
We now have full color backgrounds. Choose from an image, plain or pastel colors, or go dark mode. And each list can still be individually customized.
Wait, rewind. Did we just say dark mode? That’s right. Dark mode has landed on our Mac app. Choose the dark theme in your system preferences and To Do will also embrace the dark side.
And if all of that wasn’t enough, we’ve also given our logo a refresh.
Came here looking for a bug fix, left with a brand new look.
Love it? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook - @MicrosoftToDo.
Ratings and Reviews
The workflow I've been waiting for
I am a mutli-platform office user. Mac OS, IOS, and Windows. I have used 3rd party to lists that allow me to send emails to the todo app, but could only see the actual email on the platform that sent it. By simply flagging an email it appears in my inbox, and once flagged complete in ToDo it also completes it in mail, regardless of what platform I am currently working on. I can view the email, regarless of how I file it or what platform I am running. A very simple, seemless way of managing emails that require attention at a later date.
Good but could be better
Overall a good task management app but there are a few things that would improve it.
- Being able create a custom report of tasks, something that can be printed or saved as a PDF. For example, all tasks completed in the last seven days in the Engineering Documentation List.
- Tags. Being able to tag a task will help in searching through tasks and make for better organization of tasks.
- Change "Important" tasks to be different levels of priority, Low and High for example. This could help to differentiate what needs to be done today, what would be nice to accomplish today and what can be moved to tomorrow if not completed. Low priority tasks have their Due Date automatically changed to the next day at midnight.
A giant leap from Outlook tasks, but not a peer of true task management tools (yet)
A giant leap forward from Outlook tasks (think "cuneiform to letterpress"), but it doesn't (yet) deserve to be considered a peer of modern, robust task management tools like Todoist. Synching is a serious issue. The ability to tag and filter is missing. But as a simple task management tool, it's taking a cool direction with the 'My Day' and 'suggestions' feature. (Start each day with a blank/ fresh slate, and select what's most important for that day — even though you are also able to set due dates and reminders on individual tasks). Will become a great app if/ when/ as Microsoft puts the weight of its significanlty talented people toward further development.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 19.2 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2019 © Microsoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.