Master your own wellbeing. Write in your diary or send messages safely within Minddistrict.
Minddistrict helps you to master your own wellbeing. When you want to change your lifestyle, for instance, or if you want to worry less or want to quit smoking. But also if you have mental health issues or have to learn to live with a (chronic) illness. Minddistrict helps you to change the way you think and behave, in an accessible way that suits your needs.
Currently, you can only use Minddistrict if a care provider has created an account for you. If you don't have an account, you will not be able to use the app, unfortunately.
What can you do in the Minddistrict app?
- Communicate safely by messaging
- Keep a diary
- Start a training from the self-help catalogue
Send a message to your care provider and have a conversation or a chat. It's as easy to use as normal (message) apps, in the safe environment of Minddistrict.
KEEP A DIARY
What happened today? How do you feel? Write it down in the diary in your app and get a good picture of your progress. In this way, you can map out your sleeping patterns or tackle negative habits, for instance.
START A SELF-HELP TRAINING
Do you experience a lot of stress? Want to reduce your alcohol intake? Some issues can be tackled right away. Select one or more trainings from the self-help catalogue in the app.
Soon, you will also be able to:
- Follow a personal route
FOLLOW A PERSONAL ROUTE
Together with your professional, you can compose a personal route to recovery. Select the module and elements that tie in exactly with your needs. The information, videos, exercises and examples will help you on your journey to recovery, step by step. You follow your route in the app and discuss it with your care provider.
Advantages of the Minddistrict app
- Care in your back pocket, accessible everywhere, anytime
- Always carrying on where you left off
- Select your favourite elements
- Safe and easy communication
ACCESS TO OTHER APPS AND FOLDERS ON YOUR PHONE
The Minddistrict app will ask you permission to access:
- Notifications, to remind you to fill in your diary
- Camera and photo library, to add photos to your diary
If you deny access, you can still use the Minddistrict app, but you won't be able to receive notifications or add photos to your diary.
- Fix conversation button after starting a conversation on a module step
- Fix a crash when removing participants from a conversation
- Minor design changes as we prepare for a new therapeutic tool type
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Minddistrict Development B.V.
- 69.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Minddistrict BV