Every great idea starts with a thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode helps you get all these thoughts out of your head and create a clear picture of your idea.
Try a 14-day trial of the full app for free.
IT STARTS WITH A THOUGHT
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world. Features like Quick Entry make capturing fast-flowing thoughts a cinch.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. During this process Focus Mode and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes or create your very own style. MindNode allows you to make your mind map look just right by styling every single detail the way you want it. And with Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
DISCLAIMER: MindNode for macOS/iOS is sold separately.
• Capture everything: nodes may contain text, images, and links
• Tasks: give nodes a checkbox and turn them into tasks
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Cross Connections: connect nodes in different branches
• Outline: see your entire mind map in one list and search it
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Fold branches: hide what you don’t want to show
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• Export: plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, TaskPaper
• iCloud: everything synced through iCloud Drive
• Multi-Select: move/style/delete/… multiple nodes at once
• Adjustable UI: panels that will never be in your way
Reach out to us at email@example.com and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a fully-functional free 14-day trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one-time purchase.
• Adds long-press on node width cell to enter a node width
• Improves zooming behaviour when ending Focus Mode
• Allows to change text alignment of Connection titles
• Adds keyboard shortcuts for "Hide Connections", moving nodes to one side, cycling main nodes and text alignment
• Improves first launch screens
• Adds two finger tap to undo on notes panel
• Mirrors panel position between internal and external screen
• Makes Multi-Select accessible via VoiceOver
• Adds hint when rubber band selection can be performed
• Supports Dynamic Type on style panel and improves it in the share menu and the outline
• Fixes blurry text on retina screens during on-boarding
• Fixes a bug where the "What's New" screen would be shown too often
• Fixes panel not collapsing when creating a new node
• Ensures all pictures in credits have the same size
• Improves animation when "Zoom to Actual Size" is triggered
• Allows to dismiss link popover and about screen using the ESC key
Ratings and Reviews
Essential productivity app
MindNode has been my spatial planning tool of choice since Version 4. Now V6 has been released with some important updates, at no charge for recent V5 purchasers. One feature that I specifically requested is being able to edit multiple items on iPad like the Mac OS app. Thank you for listening and adding this feature. Of course I appreciate the free update; I’m also good with purchasing major upgrades when the time comes. Just keep doing what you do best.
Here are a few quick comments about the product. It has been rock solid with a very uncluttered UI. Import / export modes simplify moving data between apps and quickly creating a complex mind map in MindNode. Theme chooser and outline view work great and stay out of the way until needed. Kudos
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this amazing review!! ❤️
Indispensable app for planning and visualizing
I picked up the mind mapping practice from a productivity podcast (AE) I listen to. I ended up trying out a few of the mind mapping apps on the store and settled on MindNode because it’s available on all of my devices, it’s available natively, and it’s darn beautiful.
I originally used MN to map out and prioritize goals for a “12-week year” sprint I was doing (also a recommendation from the podcast). I’m a visual thinker and learner (like most people), so it was instrumental in helping me to decide which of my goals would have the most impact. They make it so easy to move things around and enter new thoughts. The tool just gets out of my way and lets my mind run free.
I’ve since expanded my use of MN to include doing book summaries to make sure I remember and implement what I read, longer term planning by putting a parent node for each quarter of the year, trip planning, and just about anything where I just want to brainstorm and see what ideas come up. Using MindNode alongside my BestSelf journal, Omnifocus, and a wall calendar, and I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
Great job, MindNode, great job! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so, so much for this radiant review ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ for us there's really nothing like reading user stories like yours.
External Display Support
I have not used this app in a while, but when I saw the MacStories Review for the newest update (version 6) I decided to give it another try. If Federico was excited, then I should at least check it out.
I install it. External display support?!!! I go and plug in my monitor that I am using with my 2016 MBP. My mind map shows up and as I tried things out I realized that this feature was invaluable.
I am transitioning out of my current role at my company to a new one. I am supposed to write down everything that I do, this was the app that I chose to use. I worked on that project the entire day, in this app on my iPad.
Apps like this are what is going to take the iPad Pro to the next level. Keep up the great work guys!
New Lifetime User ❤️
Developer Response ,
Goosebumps! ❤️ Reading your review literally gave me goosebumps! Thank you so much for this.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full App $14.99
- Upgrade from MindNode 4 $9.99
- Upgrade for Recent Customers Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.