*Now with GUESS-FREE MODE and MORE THAN 40+ THEMES* :) Your free theme is waiting!
Play Minesweeper with its all retro classic graphics! Customize your game with tons of settings and make the game your own. Earn coins and unlock gorgeous themes. Get lost in the world of classic Minesweeper!
• Starting point: You will always encounter an open area with your first tap
• 5 game modes to choose from: Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme and Custom
• 40+ gorgeous retro themes: Unlock these themes by earning coins. Earn coins for flagging mines and winning rounds
• Guess-free Mode (Beta): Play guess-free boards to eliminate 50/50 situations. Enable guess-free mode in advanced settings
• Quick Flag: Turn this mode on to tap and quickly flag cells
• Zoom & Pan: Pinch to zoom and drag to pan around. Use the Overview button to reset your zoom
• Tons of Settings: Customize your game with tons of settings. Change your zoom sensitivity, set the functionality of the New Game button, customize the top bar to quickly access your favorite buttons, turn off the 'hold to flag' option or set your desired Minesweeper theme along with many other settings
• Stats: Keep track of your high scores, win percentage and total play time
• Hints: Are you stuck? Press the hint button to highlight the area you should focus on. The hint button only shows you areas where you are certain to progress. It won't show areas where the outcome is unknown
• Save/Load: The game will automatically continue where you left off from upon being launched
• Continue: If you hit a mine you can continue from where you left off for 50 coins or by watching a video ad
• Leaderboards: Keep track of worldwide player scores
• Flags: Press and hold on a cell to deploy a flag. Press and hold again to remove the flag. A cell will never open if you click on a flag
• Question marks: (Disabled by default) Press on a flag to turn it into a question mark. Press on it again to turn it back into a flag
• Hints: The hint button will highlight the surrounding of a cell which is already opened, and from which it is guaranteed to make progress
• Tap number: Press on an open cell to reveal the cells surrounding it. This will only work if the amount of flags placed around the open cell is equal to the number on that cell
• Earn 1 coin for 1 correct mine flag
• Earn bonus coins for completing a game
Save & Restore your themes with Game Center:
• Save your themes by logging into Game Center so you can restore them if you happen to switch to a different device
• Make sure your themes are saved by checking your achievements. If an achievement is unlocked for a particular theme then that theme is saved
Make sure you are logged into Game Center (if you are not automatically logged in):
• Click on the leaderboards button located in the Statistics window
• If the game doesn't log you in or prompt a login window after a few seconds close the app
• Go to your device's settings and login to Game Center from there
• Open Minesweeper Classic: Retro and click on the leaderboards button again and it should log you in
• Fixed an issue where rewarded video ads would sometimes freeze the game
• You can now change the number direction from advanced settings
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GET THIS MINESWEEPER, NO OTHER ON APP STORE WILL TOP IT
Seriously for Real this is the best minesweeper app. Theres always debate about which controls are best, which gui options, themes, and bells and whistles. Traditional players may yell “i just want NORMAL minesweeper, heck all these extra things >:(“ guess what. You have the option to TURN ALMOST ANY OPTION OFF. This is the Pique minesweeper experience with custom boards, traditional boards, retrying level, turning off retrying levels, cool themes, classic theme, hold to flag, quick flagging, hints, auto zoom, no zoom, reset zoom, starting the game blank, starting the game with a path and so so so much more. If for a SECOND you have a complaint about a feature, just check the settings and you can change it. The ads are not intrusive, only between games. (I dont like that there is an ad DIRECTLY after the win, i wanna celebrate for a second, maybe move it to the start of the game please devs?) If they are annoying you or you just want to support the wonderful devs, removing ads is only 2$ and is the only paid feature in the game (except coins but those are just for themes and you can earn that yourself). This is the BEST, most comprehensive, most classic, and most new minesweeper experience. Do not waste your time with any other minesweeper iphone copies.
Just Like I Remember
I have a great fondness for the classic Minesweeper game and finally went looking for an app. I found this one and am so glad I did! The free version is great, the ads aren’t intrusive or obnoxious, and the gameplay was spot on. I did eventually pay to remove the ads for simplicity and the cost was reasonable and the process easy. I like the addition of earning coins for playing that can be used to get game board themes or to continue playing a game that you otherwise would lose (after setting off a bomb). I love the options! My only wish would be for written instructions for gameplay. It took me too long to figure out how to mark a ? on a square instead of a flag because I had to use trial and error. A petty problem, so 5 stars it is!
Best Minesweeper on Mobile
This should 100% be the first result on the app store, the ones listed above it are basically what I expect: heartless reproductions of minesweeper with little effort just to get ad revenue.
This game is completely different, it's blatantly apparent that real effort and heart was put into making the game as flawless as possible. The themes are above and beyond, dark mode minesweeper is probably my favorite thing that I never knew I needed.
With how much I play I earn coins at a very fair rate, and as long as I play well I only have to click out of a short ad every 5 or so minutes, which is very reasonable!
I have one complaint, and it isn't even that much of a problem. When I play I typically tap the numbers more often than I tap clear spaces, so I wish I could try out an "inverted" control mode where a short tap was a flag and a bit longer would clear a single space.
Edit: Thanks to the amazingly helpful developers, I found the thing that was right in front of my nose! I feel silly for not finding it on my own, but that just goes to show how much customizability there is!
Truly above and beyond.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words! The "inverted control mode" you are looking for is called Quick Flag mode and already exists in the game. Just look for the button that has a flag on it. It should be on the top left corner of your screen as default if you haven't customized the top bar yet. Quick Flag mode does exactly what you said: It reverses 'tap' and 'long press' functions. So you would tap to place a flag and long press to open a square. Cheers!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Still57
- In-App Purchases
- Remove pop-up ads $1.99
- 3000 Coins $1.99
- 500 Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.