Monkey Preschool Fix-It is an early learning game for ages 2 to 5 from the creators of the top ranked and award winning Monkey Preschool Lunchbox.
With surprising experiences and carefully crafted age appropriate games, Monkey Preschool Fix-It is designed to capture children’s imaginations while introducing core early learning challenges.
Monkey Preschool Fix-It features:
* Active tool-themed game play. Kids will help Monkey "fix-it" by hammering and sawing their way through games that revolve around number and letter recognition, shape and color identification and more.
* Child friendly design: No confusing menus or navigation.
6 unique games: Colors, Numbers, Letters, Shapes, Patterns and Puzzles!
* Mechanic’s Matching. Monkey’s buddies are having some car trouble! Match the right parts to fix their engines and watch them zoom off with a smile.
* Tap-Tap Colors. Find the nail with the right color and pound it in!
* Alphabots. Power up dancing robots with letter shaped batteries.
* Number Buzz. Saw the boards with the right number as quick as you can!
* Rub-A-Dub-Flub. Monkey needs a bath, but the pipes are broken! Match the puzzle pieces to fix the pipes.
* Tighten Up. Find the right shaped bolt and tighten it up!
Wind-Up Toy Rewards! Kids earn delightfully animated cars, animals, robots, and more for their play room.
Bug fixes and performance improvements for smoother play, have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun with learning but no progression
My 2.5yr old son really enjoys this. He was challenged a little when we first downloaded ~2mo ago. Now he has fully mastered the game. He still has fun for a while, but the game has no way to progress or make any of the activities any more challenging. There are puzzles that could have scaled with either more shapes or more difficult shapes, but instead it can not grow with you child. I still recommend the game, but realize that it will only be a learning experience for a short while with no chance to provide any increasing difficulty.
Your child will play games that teach numbers and teach shapes/colors (pattern recognition), the only feature that is not so great is the repeated action sticker reward your child gets for completing a few exercises. These stickers accumulate on a shelf and your child will amass dozens of the same ones.
Kids love it!
Kids love the monkey preschool apps! They are my nephew's favorites!!
Great app for toddlers
I was happy to find this app after my daughter outgrew preschool monkey lunchbox. She likes this appbut there are only a few games that repeat over and over again. She will still play it for half of an hour or so before getting bored
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.