It only takes 5 minutes a day to be happier!
Use Morning! - Gratitude Journal to conveniently practice gratitude from your phone! Answer the daily questions, set reminders, and read your past entries. Turning gratitude into a habit has never been easier!
More and more science is proving that practicing gratitude on a daily basis will noticeably help increase both your state of mind and quality of life. Being grateful helps us focus our attention on what we have instead of what we don't. And when we fill our minds with positive thoughts, there isn't any space for negative ones!
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."
- Melody Beattie
• Beautiful Design ~ Our simple yet beautiful design will make you want to practice gratitude every day!
• Daily Questions ~ We make daily gratitude easier by providing you with the 5 most important gratitude questions. And if they don't fit your needs, feel free to change them!
• Calendar ~ See snippets of each day in a beautiful and colorful calendar, and select a day to easily read your past entries.
• Daily quotes ~ Get a new handpicked quote every day that will inspire you to do amazing things!
• Custom colors ~ Personalize your journal by choosing your own theme colors!
• Mood tracking ~ Keep track of your mood each day and learn about yourself with the mood dashboard.
• Export to PDF or CSV ~ Want to backup your journal on your computer? Or maybe print it out? This feature is for you!
• Password lock ~ Keep your journal private with Face ID/ Touch ID, your device password or your Morning! account password.
• Reminders ~ Set daily morning and night alerts to help you turn gratitude into a habit and never miss a day of journaling!
This version includes new color customization options, the capability to write for future dates, and notification badges!
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite morning task
I love that I was able to create my own questions for myself. I incorporate the gratitude and task I want to get done into my day. I also made areas for me to enter what I have done to move and appreciate my body, what fruits and veggies I ate, and how many glasses of water I drank!! Every part of my day gets entered.
I wish that I could go to the next day and add my “tasks” so I don’t forget. It would be nice to have the next day available like the current day and past days.
I love it!!
Love it BUT just a couple suggestions!!
I just got the app today after reading a summary to a book called “The Miracle Morning” and I really love the minimalist and calming look to this app!
One of my suggestions is that customers should have the option to upload a “picture of the day” about something memorable that occurred in their lives with a small caption. Maybe there could also be a timeline of all their special moment pictures next to the “calendar” tab on the app with the small captions they wrote under each photo they uploaded.
But I love this app so far! I usually don’t like purchasing premium versions of apps because how costly their monthly subscriptions can be. With that being said, I really appreciate how your team makes the premium version a one-time, simple and affordable purchase! Thank you! 😊☀️
Nice and simple
I like how simple this app is. I also like how there are prompts for both the beginning and the end of each day. I wish the interface for browsing past entries was better though. As it is, it might as well just be a monthly calendar view because no information is displayed for each day. It'd be nice if you could see a snapshot of each day. Being able to see a list of past responses for each prompt would be nice too.
Thanks for making the app! Please don't over clutter it with more "features." Just improve the current functionality 🙏🏼.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! It’s really rewarding to hear that this app is helpful ☺️ We just released version 2.0 and the calendar now has snippets of what you wrote on a day!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adriana Padilla
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Adriana Padilla
- In-App Purchases
- Morning Premium $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.