Understand yourself with meaty, thought-provoking journal prompts.
Our prompts remove the struggle of thinking of things to say, and gently invite you to reflect on the big questions in life. It’s an easy way to fit self-reflection into your life.
We don’t store any of your entries, period.
We know how personal your entries can be. We will never ask you to sign-in or register.
PLEASE NOTE: After a 2-week free trial, the app will cost $0.99/month.** We’re proud of our pricing and want to be upfront about this. — The cost will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of your free trial. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it within 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings!
“You don’t have to learn your destiny—you already know it; you just have to unlearn the thoughts that blind you to what you know.” - Martha Beck
A few sample prompts:
- Love is...
- When I die, I want to leave behind...
- I wish I never stopped...
- Happiness is...
- I feel confident when...
- I miss...
- If I knew I could not fail, I would...
- CREATE YOUR OWN prompts, e.g. "I love my wife Sophie because..."
- See last screenshots for more! **
1. Prompts recur every 3-4 months, depending on how often you use the app. This lets you see how your responses grow & evolve overtime.
2. Create a PDF of your entries for your keepsakes. Email it to yourself, print it, or save it to your device.
3. We have 100+ curated prompts ready to go with 40+ optional prompts you can easily add.
4. Set daily reminders.
5. No need to sign-in or register. We respect your privacy.
6. Customize your own prompts.
Our mission is to make simple apps that help you become the best that you can be. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
* Terms of Service: https://darlingapps.com/terms-of-service
Hi! We fixed some bugs and made some small improvements to your experience. We hope you enjoy! As always, feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it!!
I was a little skeptical when I got the app and it wasn’t free. But 99 cents a month isn’t a big deal so I went for it. And I love it. I love all the thought provoking questions, many of which I go on to ask my family members their opinions, ideas, and thoughts. It makes for some good and deep conversations! I also love how easy it is to see your progression and how you grow as a writer. It’s super cool and I’d definitely recommend.
Why I rat it a four star
I rate it a four star because it’s kinda confusing because it already puts like future me what if future me wasn’t the title and you can’t delete it but overall it’s a great app it doesn’t read what your writing they now how private it gets so I would definitely recommend downloading this!
Wonderful app!! I only found out that I had a two week trial afterwards and that felt a little sketchy. I could have missed that and had to pay even though I don't have the money for that. It's a wonderful app and if you have the spending money i think you should definitely invest
- Plum Studio Inc.
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Plum Studio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Prompted Journal Monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.