It only takes 5 minutes a day to be happier!
Use Morning! - Gratitude Journal to conveniently practice gratitude from your phone! Answer the daily questions, set reminders, and read your past entries. Turning gratitude into a habit has never been easier!
More and more science is proving that practicing gratitude on a daily basis will noticeably help increase both your state of mind and quality of life. Being grateful helps us focus our attention on what we have instead of what we don't. And when we fill our minds with positive thoughts, there isn't any space for negative ones!
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."
- Melody Beattie
• Beautiful Design ~ Our simple yet beautiful design will make you want to practice gratitude every day!
• Daily Questions ~ We make daily gratitude easier by providing you with the 5 most important gratitude questions. And if they don't fit your needs, feel free to change them!
• Calendar ~ See snippets of each day in a beautiful and colorful calendar, and select a day to easily read your past entries.
• Daily quotes ~ Get a new handpicked quote every day that will inspire you to do amazing things!
• Custom colors ~ Personalize your journal by choosing your own theme colors!
• Mood tracking ~ Keep track of your mood each day and learn about yourself with the mood dashboard.
• Export to PDF or CSV ~ Want to backup your journal on your computer? Or maybe print it out? This feature is for you!
• Password lock ~ Keep your journal private with Face ID/ Touch ID, your device password or your Morning! account password.
• Reminders ~ Set daily morning and night alerts to help you turn gratitude into a habit and never miss a day of journaling!
This version includes new color customization options, the capability to write for future dates, and notification badges!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, elegant, effective. The best!!!
Look no further!!! I’ve tried a couple others and was recently very frustrated when, for the second time, all of my history in Five Minute Journal disappeared after an update. They helped in the past and probably will on this fiasco but I’m not waiting. I found this app and stood and could not be happier! It is super clean and only gives what you need: clear space to document some gratitude and react to your days. The added bonus of a mood tracker is very cool. If I want to, I will be able to figure out when I was having dips or when strings of days seemed consistently 5 stars, what was going on in my life. The only thing I see missing compared to others is the ability to post pictures. But I only did that rarely because I realized I was wasting time scrolling around looking for the right photo. This clean app keeps me focused on what really matters. Also, I haven’t seen anybody else with the providing the ability to export into CSV or PDF. Neat-o! Last but not least, this app is delivered by a one-woman show. Happy to support her!!!
Gratitude made simple
As someone studying counseling and a self-help fanatic, I know the importance of gratitude journaling, and yet I’ve struggled to make it a habit. Pen and paper can just get cumbersome and I never remember to do it. Having an app that is aesthetically pleasing, gets the job done right and reminds me to do it is amazing! I have purchased other gratitude journals before and Morning! follows the same format and prompts that have been studied and found to produce the best effects. I will say I think the app is kinda girly in color and style which is great for me, but might not be as popular amongst those who prefer for gender neutral or masculine colors and styles. All in all though, a great app for anyone trying to get into the habit of gratitude! Highly recommend!
Love it BUT just a couple suggestions!!
I just got the app today after reading a summary to a book called “The Miracle Morning” and I really love the minimalist and calming look to this app!
One of my suggestions is that customers should have the option to upload a “picture of the day” about something memorable that occurred in their lives with a small caption. Maybe there could also be a timeline of all their special moment pictures next to the “calendar” tab on the app with the small captions they wrote under each photo they uploaded.
But I love this app so far! I usually don’t like purchasing premium versions of apps because how costly their monthly subscriptions can be. With that being said, I really appreciate how your team makes the premium version a one-time, simple and affordable purchase! Thank you! 😊☀️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adriana Padilla
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Adriana Padilla
- In-App Purchases
- Morning Premium $5.99