Impossible to sleep through!
Impossible to mute!
Wake up to your music or extremely loud and annoying ringtones.
Gets you up on time!
***ABOUT MOTION ALARM CLOCK***
Motion Alarm Clock doesn't shut up unless you moved it around a lot - say 30 seconds.
Never worry again about unconsciously canceling your alarm!
5 Star Reviews from happy customers all over the world continuously since 2015!
- Extremely loud ringtones (designed to wake you up)
- Impossible to mute (preset minimal volume)
- Wake up to your own music (even if the App is not opened)
- Default background mode (ignores ALL device settings)
- OPTIONAL: Don't wake my spouse button (super short snooze)
- Set multiple alarms
- Set repeating alarms for each day of the week
- Shake to stop the alarm
- Digital Bedside Clock
- OPTIONAL: Bedtime Reminder (set reminder at bedtime and before bedtime)
- OPTIONAL: Bedtime Enforcerer (reminds you to go to bed if you are using your device after bedtime)
- OPTIONAL: Morning Routine (track your personal morning routine)
- Sleep education
- OPTIONAL: Battery Saving Mode
- App Icon color customization
- App color customization
- Bedside Clock color customization
***GET MORE DONE & BE HEALTHIER***
Put an end to oversleeping!
Imagine how much more you could get done and how much healthier your mind and body could be.
Imagine how your life would change for the better if instead of oversleeping and feeling regret and frustration the rest of the day, YOU were in control?
- iPad version
- Repeating Alarms
- Wake up to your music (even if the App is not in opened)
- Device Settings are ignored if in background (Volume, DND, Silencing, Screen Time, etc.)
- Battery Saving Mode (optional): keep the old alarm behavior (without running in background)
- Don't wake my spouse button (optional)
- Morning Routine
- Today Tab
- Ad Free mornings (optional)
- Bedtime Reminder (optional)
- Bedtime Enforcerer (optional)
- Infos on sleep sprinkled throughout the App
- UI and UX improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good!
I have a huge problem with sleeping through my alarms. I got this app (and the math one) to helpfully help me stop doing that. It's only been three days and instead of having an alarm set every five to ten minutes for two hours to wake up to, I've woken up on the first alarm (the motion alarm) every time and stayed awake. Unfortunately it isn't a magical alarm that takes away the sleepy feeling, but during the 60 seconds that i'm shaking my phone to stop the alarm, I become awake enough to make the decision to sit up and turn my light on. Coffee does the rest.
I can't think of many cons except I wish there were more alarm sound choices. Part of my over sleeping problem comes from not hearing the alarm in the first place, which I believe happens because I get used to the alarm noises. These are high pitched enough to jolt me awake, but I have a small fear that the newness of it will fade off eventually. Hopefully this is the answer to my bad sleeping habits, and will help my managers ease their woes with me running late on opening shifts =^^= thank you!
I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper and I've struggled with trying to wake up at a decent time for years. The Motion Alarm clock has really helped me get out of bed before 8:00am. Now I have plenty of time to eat breakfast and exercise in the morning before class. My one complaint is that my alarm music only plays when the phone isn't in sleep mode. Instead, the alarm defaults to notifications until you unlock the phone. I would rather wake up to my music rather than what sounds like a swarm of text messages. Otherwise, the app works like a charm.
I'm up and out of bed! So many of us have the best intentions when we set our alarm, then let the sleep monster convince us that it's ok to lie there "5 more minutes". No, it's not. I'm glad this doesn't have a snooze button, because that's what was wrong with every other alarm! Now with this app, the physical act of movement gives my brain enough time to take over my unconscious mind and remember, "oh yeah, when I set this alarm I intended to wake up!" It's been a complete life and job saver!
- Jarig Duval
- 39.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Jarig Duval
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.