MrMC is a software media center for playing videos, music, and pictures. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, and other digital media files from local storage media and media devices/servers such as Emby, Plex, HDHomerun, TVHeadend and more.
- integrated Trakt support
- integrated Plex client with Direct Play
- integrated SMB, NFS, FTP/SFTP clients
- integrated LightEffects client (boblight/ambilight)
- integrated SQLite or external MySQL databases for video/music libraries
- supports DVDs with DVD menu support
- supports MKV, AVI, DivX and other video files
- supports ACC, FLAC, DD, DTS and other audio formats
- supports MythTV, HDHomeRun and many other IPTV devices
- user installed python addons/plugins are not supported
- OpenSubtitle search fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems to work OK
Unable to find Airplay or Chromecast support. Doesn’t appear to “scrape” properly my TV shows or movies on my home SMB server but it does play the videos properly. My observation so far it is your basic media player and hopefully the above will be corrected or added or I am out of a couple of bucks.
Missing Kodi features
This app has promise, but it’s sorely behind in Kodi features. I could maybe even forgive that if it had more skinning options, handled larger databases better, and had Picture-In-Picture mode.
Not compatible with most up to date kodi
So this has become an unusable app
- ROOTCODER, L.L.C.
- 170.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 ROOTCODER, L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.