The MultitrackStudio Remote app for iPad turns your iPad into a powerful remote control for MultitrackStudio:
• Control the transport, including VariSpeed, markers and cycling.
• Add and control tracks, groups, effect returns (up to 3) and the master section.
• Add and control effects and MIDI instruments.
• Toggle the Monitor / Punch / Sound On Sound buttons.
• Control the click track and the MIDI Keyboard Splitter.
MultitrackStudio 7.5 or newer is required. VariSpeed is available in MultitrackStudio Pro only.
The iPad must communicate via WIFI (3G etc. is not supported). Furthermore the iPad and your computer must both be connected to your home network.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Updated for MultitrackStudio 9 (Cycle button and MIDI effects)
Ratings and Reviews
Not Ready For Prime Time
MTS for iPad is like a box of fine chocolate candy that one must sort though wearing blindfolds and boxing gloves. The features are all there, the candy is high quality and each revision promises new and more delicious pieces. Now if only someone would fix the basic cardboard box to allow unobstructed access to the goodies.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Giel Bremmers
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2018 Bremmers Audio Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.