Musens is a music player built with beautiful animations and stunning design to make the best music player experience ever.
- Stunning UI/UX design.
- Dynamic moving backgrounds on the main player that adapt to currently playing song's artwork
- Migrate songs from Spotify to Apple Music
- Advanced customizability of the player
- Rotating artwork to simulate a vinyl
- Swipe to add to queue including multiple songs
- Now playing widgets with controls and recent songs
- Apple Music integration for all of your songs
- Airplay support
- Dark mode
- Beautiful animations
- Now playing indicator in song lists
- View lyrics in real time from the app (Musixmatch app required)
and much much more..
Screenshots contain fake artworks due to copyright reasons.
Some features require an active Apple Music subscription.
For any questions and feature suggestions tweet: @alecattie, or email: email@example.com
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't search with a term with special characters in Apple Music
- Fixed a layout issue on the welcome screen for new users
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the iPad version of the app would crash on launch
- Overall Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Basic. Hoped for more than baseline.
I’m trying to find something better than the hot mess that is the Music app. Read the MacStories review and thought I’d give this a try. Immediately turned off the spinning artwork - feel gimmicky.
If the player is the primary focus, how do I see what’s next? Can’t find it on the player screens.
Player screen also only has an option to Add to Library even if the song is in the Library. Would expect it to change to Remove.
The items on the home screen basically match Music’s For You screen, particularly the New Releases that show just what Music shows me (even though I know other stuff from my library is new). Nothing new discovery-wise.
I’m not looking at the player when I’m listen to music. I’m searching, or using other apps, or the phone is in the pocket or somewhere else. Building the app around something like the player makes me wonder if people are using the app this way. Seems strange to me. True, the Music app’s player is garbage - maybe that’s why I don’t use it - but this feels like baseline what Music should have, not something unique.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the feedback, this app was built with design and animations in mind to make it feel interesting and more adaptive to new UI trends, I can see what you are saying in terms of functionalities, unfortunately apple does not allow to remove a song from the library through a third party music app, that is why that option isn't there. But thank you for the feedback and that will help make the next versions better.
Thanks for the update! Loving the app
What a disaster!
I read a good review of this App. It would be nice if it really worked as promised but instead it is glitchy, non intuitive, and freezes. Save your money.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alec Attie
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Musens App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.