JBL Headphones app redefines your headphones experience. Through your mobile device, you can now conveniently control the headphone settings, smart ambient, noise cancelling and many more in your JBL Headphones app. Supported models are:
- JBL CLUB700BT, 950NC, ONE and CLUB PRO+ TWS
- JBL TOUR PRO+ TWS and TOUR ONE
- JBL LIVE220BT, 300 TWS, 400BT, 500BT, 650BTNC, 460NC, 660NC, FREE NC+ TWS and LIVE PRO+ TWS
- JBL TUNE130NC TWS and TUNE230NC TWS
- UA PROJECT ROCK OVER-EAR TRAINING HEADPHONES
- JBL REFLECT FLOW PRO, AWARE and REFLECT MINI NC
- JBL ENDURANCE RACE
- JBL EVEREST ELITE100, 150NC, 300 and 750NC
Other features include:
- Voice assistant setup: Allows you to select Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa as your voice assistant.
- EQ Settings: The App provides predefined EQ presets and also allows you to create or customize EQ settings as per their personal preferences.
- Exclusive to CLUB series headphones, JBL teamed up with some of the world’s best DJs to capture the sound of their personal recording studios, so you can hear your favorite songs like they do. Simply tap the STAGE+ button in your JBL Headphones app to choose from the DJ presets.
- Application Settings: App setting include Voice Assistant, Smart Audio Modes, Touch gesture setting, Product help, Tips, FAQ, etc, subject to different models.
- Tips: Product tutorial will be found under Product help.
- FAQ: Allows you to find quick answer when using our JBL APP.
- Headphone battery indicator: Displays the headphone battery level so you can quickly see how much playtime is left.
- Touch gestures customization: allows you to change your button configuration based on your preference (available only on specific models)
- Smart audio mode: improve your audio that is adjusted to what you are doing (available only on specific models)
- Multi Noise Cancelling mode: By selecting different noise cancelling level to enjoy the best sound in each occasion (available only on specific models)
- Add new product ENDURANCE RACE
- Add VoiceAware new feature for some models
- Add Studio and Club new EQ for some models
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Using JBL LivePro+ TWS
Very nice app, I just wish users have complete control over the gestures. For example, I don’t use noise cancelling at all but use the feature where I allow external sounds to come through.
Instead of getting preset group gesture settings (NC/ambient sound, play/pause etc) I wish the user can combine any combinations of gesture settings.
What it has works well, but it could do with more features.
I'm a producer and so have a fair amount of experience in dealing with EQs, and I have to say that the EQ feature in this app, while nice and simple, isn't quite enough. What if you create a complicated EQ with several points of all different values, then discover that the entire result is too quiet? or if every point above 0 is too loud and every point below is too soft? It would be nice to have a couple sliders for volume and offset to fix that problem when it comes up. Much better than being either off or full-strength.
It would also be nice to have a preset to correct for the frequency response curve the headphones already have, sort of like Sonarworks for this specific range of headphones. (sorry for the overly technical review)
Live 300 TWS
For the money you WILL NOT find better sound. Id be willing to bet for another hundred or two you won’t find better sound. I paid almost 300 for my Solo Pros and the JBL are superior. These are truly what music is meant to sound like. I have JBL in my car and I will only buy Harman products from “hear” on out. To the engineers at Harman I applaud you. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend. I can’t wait to save up the scratch to get the Flash as I’m told they sound BETTER?! I don’t know how this is possible, but I wanna find out!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman International Industries
- 401.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Harman International Industries, Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.