*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command.
* HD H264 feature doesn't work for DCS-931L,DCS-933L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L so far.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using the camera for over a year. I used it to check on my mom at night when I was at work to make sure she was ok. No falling or stroke. Now I use it to check if she is awake so I won’t wake her up, she is on hospice now. The picture is great and easy to see with night view, very clear. It did not want to set up with my internet but got ahold of customer service and they got it up and running. Then when it updated it went offline my daughter got it back on line. With those little hiccups I really like the camera great for what I am using it for. It gave me piece of mind while at work to make sure mom was safe. Would buy again very good camera.
I had my camera installed all of 20 minutes before my router notified me that a hacker was trying to break into my network using an exploit found in the camera. So I tried to remove the camera from my D-Link account, and this app doesn’t let you remove device once you’ve added it. So I open the web browser to try and login to remove it, and he told me that I cannot use chrome to sign into the website, which just might be the stupidest, most unprofessional thing I have ever encountered. So I tried to use Firefox, which is the only thing that allows you to use, and I couldn’t sign in with Firefox, so I’m screwed, and all I can do is throw out the camera unless I want to hackers trying to break into my network.
EDIT: even better, I got another computer and finally managed to login with fire fox… And it tells me fire fox is an unsupported browser, and he only supported browser is Firefox. That’s right, you can’t login on any browser from macOS, because when you login on the only browser that it tells you you can use, it tells you you’re using the wrong browser. This is total garbage, it is unprofessional as I have ever seen, it’s a nightmare and I’m sorry I ever got involved with this. Dlink you have permanently lost a customer.
Does what it’s supposed to do - perfectly!
Set it up for motion activation, noise activation or both. Set up notification prefs on your phone - my Notification shows on my phone immediately and when I click on it, it opens the camera immediately. Click on the camera icon to take stills that go automatically to your photos area...or hit the red button to record video on se card (if you’ve put one in the unit). Custom set the camera to the view you want to set it to monitor and how sensitive you want it to be to noise or motion.
We plug it in when we go out/want it monitoring and unplug it if we don’t want monitoring. If there’s a shut off button I don’t know where it is but it’s not a big deal.
You only have to enter the password on setup and if you logged out. If I had a 32 digit password I’d just set it to a 30 letter password for this app.
What’s important to me is that it’s very reliable, good camera quality. Ours is a baby monitor. Does what it says it will. Great peace of mind.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 91.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 D-Link Corporation