• The revamped mydlink app offers more intelligent, customizable, and intuitive smart home automation, as well as improved user experience, enriched features and increased usability. We want to ensure all users get optimal experience, in order to achieve this, the mydlink app will no longer support iOS versions below 10.3.4. If you are currently using iOS 10.3.4 or below we recommend you upgrade your mobile operating system as soon as possible.
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
‧ Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice camera.
Bought this camera on a whim because I was heading out of town for a few days and our subdivision had been a hub of construction companies for the last several weeks. We knew some of the regular workers but there were plenty new people we didn’t know so I decided to run out and buy this camera just a couple of hours before my planned departure.
Well it actually took me longer to drive to the store and get back and unpack it than it did to get it hooked up to my WiFi internet service.
So far I’m enjoying watching my pets and talking to my spouse while I’m away from them. Great security camera for the price. If it keeps working as well as it has been I plan on buying another one for my cottage.
I bought a set of 2 cameras, they worked perfectly for the first 3 months I had them. One day suddenly out of nowhere they stopped working properly, I get notifications saying my cameras captured movement but when I go to view the recording there’s no recording at all. All my previous recordings are completely wiped out and erased now for whatever reason I’m not sure why and how that happened…I done everything I can to fix this problem on my own….yes I was subscribed for premium package for the cameras but I canceled that subscription since the cameras aren’t working properly now. I’ve reset the cams by app and manually, I’ve unplugged them for 10 seconds and plugged back in, still nothing and I’ve even uninstalled them and then reinstalled them and again nothing. So I sent a email to the company they emailed saying from my description of the notifications I am getting from the cams and no recordings it seems I’m not subscribed for recordings…I’ve emailed back and told them I was subscribed and needed to know what else to do but never heard back from them again so I guess that’s $80 down the drain on another set of crappy cameras!! 🤦🏼♀️
Fix the app, please!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 283.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic-Monthly $2.49
- Premium-Monthly $4.99
- Premium-Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.