MyLitBag virtual binder app allows users to securely download, annotate, navigate, and markup legal documents and create and share password protected virtual litigation binders of PDF documents within minutes. 7-day free trial.
HOW IT WORKS: Download PDF documents into MyLitBag app and create a virtual binder. MyLitBag allows users to flip between numbered tabs in the virtual binder, flag important pages for immediate reference, re-arrange documents with fingertip touch-and-drag, and adds functionality with active internal ‘See” and “Nota Bene” reference links. You can password protect binders and/or individual PDF documents and securely email password protected full MyLitBag binders to other users or PDF version to non-users. Try it for free with our 7-day free trial offer.
No more shipping, printing or carrying heavy binders. MyLitBag is an IOS-based iPad legal document binder app that allows users to create, annotate. share and manage a virtual library of binders and case files anywhere and at anytime. Designed by and for a litigator’s use, MyLitBag is the ideal case management app for lawyers and law firms. It provides the same attributes and functionalities as creating and using a 3-ring legal document binder but is more secure and cost and time effective.
Your purchase comes with eight complimentary emails and free copies of the Federal Rules of Evidence and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for you to use. Additional monthly email packages are available for purchase within the app.
MyLitBag OFFERS SECURE STORAGE and PASSWORD PROTECTED EMAIL:
• MyLitBag requires a password and pin number to open application
• MyLitBag automatically shuts down after predetermined set pin-code time
• MyLitBag allows users to select or create document storage accounts and modes of importing documents within iPad or personal ICloud/Dropbox/Google Drive or link to Firm ICloud/Dropbox/Google Drive
• Create tabbed binders with multiple documents, and organize into case files
• Rearrange documents in existing binders and automatically renumber tabs
• Easily navigate between documents using sequentially numbered tabs
• Flag pages and navigate to them with a single screen touch
• Create internal “See” references to link one page to another with a touch, or identify passages for future reference using the “Nota Bene” link
• Search by reference, case file, binder or document and filter by N.B./SEE references, annotations, issue flags
• Annotate PDFs by writing, highlighting, or typing in a variety of colors, fonts and font sizes
• Electronically send password protected documents and binders to both MyLitBag users and non-users.
• Secure Binder and/or PDF Documents with password protection
DISPLAY & VIEW:
• Display Binders by single page or dual page
• Display the binder as an open binder and flip through it or rearrange it just as you would with a physical binder
• Display your virtual library to easily find and select reference materials, case files, binders, or unfiled documents
-- Update for organisation users login.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LFW Enterprises, Inc.
- 296.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 LFW Enterprises, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Silver $4.99
- Gold $9.99
- Platinum $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.