Line-It is an application designed with the modern day stage manager in mind. While in rehearsal, the stage management staff can use this application to identify a line that a performer has missed or said incorrectly by simply circling the line on their script and selecting the note they want to give the actor. At the end of the day they can email each cast member all of their line notes with a press of a button.
- Added ability to change the font
- Added support for highlight missed notes in place of circles
- Fix memory leak that caused the application to crash after a lot of page turns
- Made line edit dialog transparent so the SM can see the line while adding/editing a note
- Added ability to email all notes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Life changing app!
I love this app so much, I have been talking it up to every other Stage Manager I meet for months.
The ability to just highlight and keep going, and then automatically send notes via email has been SUCH a timesaver.
I wish this app was available for Mac not just IPad, that’s the only downside. It’s utterly wonderful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.