Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The Perfect Ticket Partner!
The Big and Tall Comedy Tour LOVES Eventbrite. We couldn’t do our national tour without them. Love how they integrate with Facebook (perfect)! Love how the app gives you the ability to see how many tickets are sold for each event and you chexk people in using your phone. It’s so easy and takes some of the work load and worry off our shoulders. We HIGHLY recommend them!!
Updates ruining the app
So it would be great if you could fix the update or simply revert it please. No one can look at their dashboard sales anymore as the entire app freezes. Also you now lengthened the process to enter a customers Information by requiring to click the more actions button which people forget sometimes and process tickets with no ones Information causing confusion. Lastly over a year ago you took away the feature that displayed how many tickets were remaining at different price tiers for the same event. Now if there are $15 and $20 tickets it will say 200 available but in reality only 20 are left at $15 and 180 left for $20. This is very annoying and hard to offer tickets accurately. I hope you take all of these complaints into consideration as I am part of a big organization that agrees.
Good but doesn’t do what i need it to do
I like this app because it’s easy for me to go in and see how many people I have coming to an event however, I can’t edit my events or change anything on them or delete anything. I was just sitting in a meeting and tried to be productive and edit an event but I couldn’t. I needed to delete one of my events and couldn’t do that. Really, all this app allows me to do is see how many people are coming to an event. I tried to do it with the regular Eventbrite app and it took me to the organizer. Very frustrating.
It needs work. Because it could be so good!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Eventbrite, Inc.