HiHello is a free digital business card and contact management app. With HiHello you can make and share your own digital cards, scan paper cards, and manage your contacts, all for free.
***HiHello has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Slate, and Axios***
HiHello is a free end-to-end contact manager designed to help you curate and grow your professional relationships. Here are a few things you can do with the free HiHello iOS app:
CREATE DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS
• Going digital is better for both networking and the environment. Digital business cards are always available when you need them, so you’ll never need to order more.
• You control the information on your cards, so make a card for every hat you wear! Create a card for your business contacts, another for friends, and a separate card for people you meet at the dog park.
• Put as many or as few details as you’d like on your digital business cards—they’re completely customizable and your information will always be up-to-date.
• HiHello Tip: We highly recommend adding a live photo or video to your cards! A video business card will help your card stand out even more, and can be a great conversation starter.
SHARE YOUR BUSINESS CARDS WITH ANYONE
• You can share your digital business card with anyone, even if they don’t have the HiHello app.
• Share your card using your unique QR code, or send the link to your card via email, SMS, Slack, and more.
MANAGE YOUR CONTACTS WITH A SELF-HEALING ADDRESS BOOK
• HiHello’s self-healing address book is your free personal and professional CRM. Your address book will heal itself, so you’ll always have your contacts’ latest information.
• Easily keep track of your contacts with a chronological timeline of who you met and when—we’ll even send you a reminder to follow up.
• Coming soon! Organize your contacts into custom groups and lists.
SCAN BUSINESS CARDS
• We get it—some people still love paper business cards. HiHello has a human-verified business card scanner so you can scan any paper cards you receive.
• Take your video meetings to the next level with a free, personalized virtual background. These backgrounds are linked to your digital business card, so anyone on your video call will have access to your information.
HiHello Digital Business Cards and Contacts Manager is made with love in Palo Alto, California. We welcome your feedback! Send us your comments from the HiHello app Settings page or email us at email@example.com.
We hope you love your free new digital business cards!
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Number one digital card app
I just happened to stumble upon this business card digital app. It’s very easy to use. The price is well worth it just to remove the ads. They even have an online version so you can update it from the web. You can even make as many digital cards as you want. Well worth it
Interesting concept and fantastic execution
I got a chance to check out this app after seeing some folks talk about it on Twitter. The setup wizard was really well done, the color palate is nice, and the UI is clean and friendly. It’s simple in a way that denotes how well thought out every detail was. Really interested to see what ideas they have next.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! I hope you have had a chance to further explore HiHello as there has been recent updates, including the logo feature and the Facebook/Twitter login option! If you have any suggestions, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for supporting HiHello and giving us a positive review - we appreciate it!
Crashing on iPhone XS Max
I’ve tried rebooting the phone and deleting/reinstalling the app. It opens once and allows me to create cards, but once it closes, it won’t open again (only displays the splash screen). It worked great before the last update.
Support fixed the problem! A truly wonderful app.
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear about that! We've been able to identify what's causing this, and if you email us at email@example.com and let us know the email you used to create your account, we can get your account back up and running. If anyone else is running into the same issue, don't hesitate to reach out and let us know! Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.