The lead-management (CRM) platform that helps agents and teams run their business – anytime, anywhere. The Premier Agent App provides a simple and effective suite of tools to help you respond to leads quickly, communicate intelligently and manage your to-do’s efficiently.
Intelligent lead management
• Get alerted the instant a new lead is received, with relevant data including property and contact details
• Connect leads from over 35 sources and manage them all from one inbox.
• Gain valuable insights about new leads including search history across Zillow and Trulia, time frame to move and loan pre-approval status.
• Set status and filter leads based on the consumer's readiness to buy a home
• Record your phone calls and have them delivered to your Inbox, so you can listen again later.
Tools to manage your Agent Team
• Route the right leads to the right agents by price, location or type.
• Set tasks and reminders for your team members to follow up with their leads
• Monitor incoming leads to your team and track follow-up
• Create tasks for your individual clients to manage the various to-do’s through their home-buying process.
• Organize your day by setting due dates and reminders.
Listing management and other resources
• Manage listings, upload a video walkthrough, post information about open houses or add additional photos
• Manage your Premier Agent profile by adding past sales or requesting reviews
• Access powerful tools and training through the Premier Agent Resource Center
Set the date and time of an appointment after a connection call with a new lead.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great! So many things to help you with clients. Texting from the app is great and it automatically tells the system that you sent a text and what date you sent it on. Same with the call from the app. Easy to add notes to clients and keep on top of everything. Thank you Zillow!
The gaslighting was fun
I recently just canceled my subscription with Zillow. The lead quality was great when they first rolled out their new vetting system. Slowly over time the quality had diminished. Most people calling had already signed paperwork with another agent and were only calling to find out individual property information with no intention to buy. I was in a region with an average price point of $550k. Almost every lead I received would be for properties under $100k with the occasional property just under but never over the average price point. When I would call and report the mobile home leads (which we’re not even supposed to be in the system) they would simply say “thank you for reporting, we will remove the listing but it will still count as a lead”. This would always be followed by a rep stating that I should take more Zillow training courses to better learn how to sell. Just a bit condescending in my opinion considering I had followed their method to convert leads. Over all I would not suggest buying into this as a reliable lead gen. I just barely broke even on my roi.
Not thrilled with this product
Zillow seems to be a great company with great people, therefore my comments do not reflect any personal thoughts toward either entity. Having said that, this app is extremely glitchy. Many of my texts directly to clients through the app disappear and cannot be referenced when looking back to previous conversations. I change client status’s only to look back a day or two later and the status has reverted automatically. Some texts to clients come through as indiscernible gibberish. On 3 occasions I have received “Zillow Leads” which is my own phone number calling me. Over all, it’s very glitchy and misses the mark, especially for the amount of money that leads cost. It could be really good with some much needed “fixes”
Developer Response ,
We want every one of our clients to be thrilled with our app and we’re sorry to hear that you haven't been. We'd like to figure out exactly what's going on so we can improve your experience. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get some more details from you and figure out what’s going on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.