The lead-management (CRM) platform that helps agents and teams run their business – anytime, anywhere. The Premier Agent App provides a simple and effective suite of tools to help you respond to leads quickly, communicate intelligently and manage your to-do’s efficiently.
Intelligent lead management
• Get alerted the instant a new lead is received, with relevant data including property and contact details
• Connect leads from over 35 sources and manage them all from one inbox.
• Gain valuable insights about new leads including search history across Zillow and Trulia, time frame to move and loan pre-approval status.
• Set status and filter leads based on the consumer's readiness to buy a home
• Record your phone calls and have them delivered to your Inbox, so you can listen again later.
Tools to manage your Agent Team
• Route the right leads to the right agents by price, location or type.
• Set tasks and reminders for your team members to follow up with their leads
• Monitor incoming leads to your team and track follow-up
• Create tasks for your individual clients to manage the various to-do’s through their home-buying process.
• Organize your day by setting due dates and reminders.
Listing management and other resources
• Manage listings, upload a video walkthrough, post information about open houses or add additional photos
• Manage your Premier Agent profile by adding past sales or requesting reviews
• Access powerful tools and training through the Premier Agent Resource Center
No matter where your business takes you, stay one step ahead for your clients with our newest release, which fixes bugs and improves overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
727 East Third Street, South Boston, MA
I have posted this listing and when I pull it up under my account it says I have no listings active! Why does this not show under “my listings”? I did get it once and it said “off market” which pit is not...it is still on market!
On nickname I only have one and it’s says name taken. Now what? I tried putting my full name and that also says taken!
This site used to be so easy but seems to be getting more difficult to use lately!
I just tried nickname again and no matter what I put in there says “taken”! Please help. I need this ad to go in!!
Not thrilled with this product
Zillow seems to be a great company with great people, therefore my comments do not reflect any personal thoughts toward either entity. Having said that, this app is extremely glitchy. Many of my texts directly to clients through the app disappear and cannot be referenced when looking back to previous conversations. I change client status’s only to look back a day or two later and the status has reverted automatically. Some texts to clients come through as indiscernible gibberish. On 3 occasions I have received “Zillow Leads” which is my own phone number calling me. Over all, it’s very glitchy and misses the mark, especially for the amount of money that leads cost. It could be really good with some much needed “fixes”
Developer Response ,
We want every one of our clients to be thrilled with our app and we’re sorry to hear that you haven't been. We'd like to figure out exactly what's going on so we can improve your experience. Please send us an email at email@example.com so we can get some more details from you and figure out what’s going on.
Zillow Premier Agent App👎
Although the issue is more closely related to the staff and their practices and procedures, I must express my concern. When I first started using the Zillow premier agent app, I felt that my leads were of good quality and coming in on a regular basis. Once I finished my diet contract with Zillow and began my second, the quality of my leads dropped significantly. I went from receiving leads on homes between $100k and $200k to only receiving leads on foreclosed and condemned homes that were listed for less than $50k. A few here and there wouldn’t bother me but I haven’t received anything worth while in over 3 months. Now the Zillow “care team” keeps coming up with reasons to bill me and extend my contract. I’ve been trying to cancel this advertisement service for almost 3 months. It’s a scam.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.