With Networkapp visitors get the most out of an event or community. Networking is easy with the right information and tool at hand.
In the event app one will find information, questions from attendees, news items and much more.
It’s all about the question; Attendees share knowledge and queries. Unexpected connections are created. Get attendees to enrich their profiles and find each other by relevant content.
Once contact is made, meetings between participants are easily planned and a warm welcome awaits them. Contacts remain and if you want networking continues in a community. Surprising sustainable relationships are the result!
Event attendees start networking after completing 4 simple steps:
1. Open Networkapp
2. Set up an account; Register with LinkedIn or email
3. Enter your personal code to access the event or community
4. Start networking: Post a quest, chat and schedule a meeting.
Why Networkapp on your event?
- Because your attendees deserve a warm welcome.
- Because you want to make sure everybody has the right information at hand.
- Because you like to arrange this without to much of a hassle.
- Because you want to save paper.
Fix for unreadable text in input fields when darkmode/nightshift is active. Fix for cross-timezone meetings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inscene Company BV
- 141.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Inscene Company BV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.