Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon!
Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and save the world! Clash against legendary champions and become a hero in this epic journey!
• Over 300 Nexomon to catch and train.
• Evolve your Nexomon into new and powerful forms.
• Universal App! Play on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• iCloud support. Backup your data and play on all your devices!
• Get exclusive Nexomon iMessage stickers!
• A deep and engaging battle system.
• Mighty and unique legendary Nexomon, find all eight of them!
• Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the Nexomon King!
• Battle powerful and challenging foes in the Nexoworld.
• Select from seven unique starters.
• Explore all 10 colorful and vibrant regions.
• Fully animated monsters, prepare to enjoy the most exciting battles!
• High Quality gaming experience like no other!
Follow us on social media for the latest news:
* Stability update, fixing rendering and performance issues on very specific devices such as the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus (black screens, slow animations and glitches). If you already have 2.7.1 and are not experiencing issues, this update should not be necessary.
* Fixed the inventory in the battle scene which wasn't opening in some cases.
* Built-in support for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max screens!
* Fixed a bug where online matches could freeze in the lobby screen.
* Fixed a Facebook popup in the titlescreen that wouldn't close.
Ratings and Reviews
Hours of fun
One of my fondest memories was spending hundreds of hours playing the original Pokémon games. Nexomon, while having a lot of similarities to Pokémon, feels like something unique. Something special. I spent pretty much most of my free time playing this instead of actually gaming systems. It was actually something that pulled me in so much that I spent a couple nights where I only got about 3 hours of sleep before work. If you’re looking for something to remind you of the good ol Pokémon days, or even just a good game for younger kids that haven’t jumped into similar games yet, this is an amazing choice. The humor is spot on, they have amazing references to other pop culture things, and the game is very self aware it’s a game. The story is actually pretty nice and engaging as well.
There are only a handful of faults that I can find, and most of that has to do with the cash shop in a paid game. Nothing in there is needed, so you can ignore it, but it is annoying because you will have two big buttons on the top right hand side the whole time you’re playing. These buttons take a lot of space and are only there to make sure you’re aware there is a cash shop. The game is so good that you’ll forget they are there for most of your play time, but when you notice it, it’ll get under your skin. The game is so good that I would honestly just pay for a full $20 release.
A refreshing monster-collecting and battling RPG adventure. The storyline is enchanting and the characters are well designed and likable. The designs of the Nexomons are original and the animations are very smooth. The game isn’t P2W (pay to win) which is really nice. The extra purchase options will make the game easier, faster, or adds more customization options, but they’re not necessary at all to complete the game. The soundtrack is rather beautiful: relaxing at times and intense when appropriate. The creators and the team did a great job at developing this game and creating this universe.
I only have a small issue with the game, and that is with the battle system. The statistics of the monsters isn’t well explained. Battling is very fluid for beginners to this genre of games, but could be very awkward for more advanced players. Most monsters don’t have very diverse strengths in stats with others of the same rarity level. Abilities/moves also don’t have an adequate description. You only know the energy costs for the moves, but the game doesn’t provide its Power or Accuracy. Also, status inflicting moves have a ridiculously low percent of landing. If the developers can change up the battling mechanics, this game would be perfect.
Great game but...
I’ve been a fan of Pokémon for years and I came across this game and it seemed very interesting, and interesting it is, the game is very fun to play and seeing that I’m a Pokémon fan I’m already addicted ! There’s some slight problems I have, and seeing the last update was 1 year ago, I doubt there will be another update to fix these things, but I hope you see this and think about improving the game. First problem is there’s no map to show you where to go, sometimes I spend minutes to almost an hour trying to find out where to go to continue the quest and it can be frustrating not knowing where you’re going. Second problem is there’s nothing to determine when and which Nexomon will evolve, it’s annoying leveling up a Nexomon and not seeing it evolve after so many levels, the least you guys could have done is install something to show which ones will evolve and at what level, the same way you guys did with the special moves, had it locked and hidden until the level was reached, the evolution could’ve been hidden until the level was either close to the evolution level or until the level was fully met. Those are the 2 main problems I have with this game, other than that, it is a fantastic game and I enjoy playing it and would love for you guys to continue to develop and make the game even better !
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIME TURTLE INC
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 VEWO INTERACTIVE INC.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Diamonds $4.99
- 80 Diamonds $0.99
- 1200 Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.