NFM is an intuitive FM synthesizer with a streamlined interface. It works as an Audio Unit extension (AUv3) inside a host application such as AUM, Auria Pro, Cubasis, GarageBand and NanoStudio.
• Six stereo operators
• Fully customisable FM algorithm
• Oscillators: sinusoid, noise, fixed frequency
• Envelopes with adjustable level, time and curve parameters
• Operator amplitude can be modulated by the stereo LFO, key or velocity
• Pitch envelope, vibrato
• Build-in effects: distortion, delay, flanger
• Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
• Preset management inside the app
• Numeric pad for entering exact parameter values
• Fixed notes getting stuck when changing presets
Ratings and Reviews
Almost FM8 (not really)
Seeing the operator table brought me immediately back to Native Instruments iconic FM8 - still, one of the deepest FM software synths despite its vintage. This similar implementation gave me a leg up on the learning curve.
While I’d like to see some modulation possibilities, I’m grateful for the current effort from the creator of Mela Synth (now in its third iteration). Thank you Mr. Meladze!
Simple, easy, sounds great!
Makes FM fun to play with instead of being a head scratcher!
Best sounding FM in ios. Incredible amount of control.
Developer Response ,
Thank you 🙏 I’m very happy to hear you like NFM!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nikolozi Meladze
- 10 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2022 Nikolozi Meladze. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.