In the year 2398, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth.
- The Daily Dot
"A Neon-Soaked Art Installation"
- Stuff TV
"One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while"
"A Gorgeous Minimalist Experience"
"Top 10 Indie Mobile Games of 2016"
- Indie Game Reviewer
"10 Best Video Game Soundtracks of 2016"
- FACT Magazine
"A pretty cool mixture of laid back and frantic"
"Wide range of challenges and mechanics"
- Pocket Gamer
"Feels right at home on the Apple TV"
"Wonderfully Intuitive Controls"
- Cult of Mac
"A Triumph in Design"
"Immersive and Captivating"
Step into the computer and make your way through 50 handcrafted levels. Avoid enemies as you interact with a dark digital world and explore what lies beyond the futuristic landscapes of Nightgate.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• No ads, no in-app purchases
• Immersive digital environments
• Over 40 minutes of original soundtrack (also available on iTunes Music Store)
• Minimalist design featuring vibrant colors and complex geometries
• Discover achievements scattered throughout the game
• In-game camera to capture beautiful screenshots
• Sync your progress using iCloud
• Fully localized for English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- Fixes an issue for level 30 and some other levels where you would lose before you start. The issue was introduced with our recent update a few days ago.
- Added support for new devices
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day we encounter a game as cool as Nightgate. Avoiding defeat in these minimalist puzzles requires focus, but tight controls make navigating every corner feel smooth. Oh, and believe us, screenshots won’t do it justice. To fully experience all the stylish minimalism, you need to see it firsthand. The perspective-changing stages, pulsing synths, and fluid level changes will wow you from beginning to end.
Outstanding. Almost Literally
This game is an immersive experience and I've never seen anything like it. The soundtrack is plastered everywhere in the game because it knows it's good. Overall, a very underrated game well done. Anyway, this game has an atmosphere that is fitting for the story. The gameplay isn't too much though, at least challenging puzzles are actually relevant in the game unlike current day puzzle games. What Nightgate did though, is something no other company could of thought about at this games release due to how simple, but creative it is. Graphic aren't too shabby, but since it's Unity there's a reason it isn't to much... BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT?- The design is what could inspire about everyone who has played this game, what can I say? To summarize, this is an absolute masterpiece of a game, especially an iOS game. Praise this amazing game.
Amazing. Just utterly amazing. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for someone finally making a cool puzzle game with awesome graphics, smooth textures, free gameplay, no in app purchases, and most of all, not freaking impossible levels that make it impossible to continue and just wastes data. So thank you. And to anyone needing a little shove for this game, should it cost money, I would say do it. The only close to remote problem I had was when I turned off my phone and then turned it back on, it would close the app and then I would have to restart the current gate I was working on. Overall, stunning graphics, 10/10 gameplay, and a story that compared to Destiny the game seems like the freaking Iliad. Recommend this game to anyone wanting a game that has an equal balance of thought, and action.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Semidome Inc.
- 167.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Semidome Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.