If you have a Notebloc notebook, download our application, because if you like our notebooks, the app will make you fall in love with them.
Notebloc is the brand of notebooks of the 21st century. All our products are designed for those who write and draw on a daily basis. Therefore Notebloc notebooks are printed with our unique inverted grid and they are all compatible with our app, which lets you digitize your sketches, drawings and notes, transform them to PDF or JPG with a simple click, share them online and access them from any device and from anywhere. This will all greatly expand the horizon of your notebook and get your Notebloc experience beyond what you could imagine.
With the Notebloc app:
- You can transform our inverted grid into a white background: The inverted grid of Notebloc is an excellent, creative and functional support that will help you in your writing and drawing processes, but our application will eliminate the grid when you digitize your Notebloc. We know that this is going to make you feel more comfortable for editing your content, tweak or re-read it from electronic devices. Use the app and see for yourself!
- We correct the perspective of your captured piece of paper: Notebloc geometrically fits your photos (see example above), making that the image on the screen completely straight, as if you had taken the picture in a perfect 90 degree angle.
- We eliminate any trace of shade in your photos: Imagine you could have the perfect light intensity to digitize your notes in any circumstance, time and place. That may seem impossible, but with the Notebloc app your digitized notes will look perfect, clean, without any imperfection due to light and shadow. In your digital image you will only get what you've written or drawn on a completely white background.
Within the application you can:
- Create documents and save them as PDF or JPG.
- Share documents online: e-mail, instant messaging, social networks, etc.
- Rename documents.
- Classify documents by date of creation or edition.
- Choose in what size of PDF you want to keep your notes.
- Digitize images / other documents that you may want to save along with your Notebloc notes.
- Add, copy and order pages within the same document.
What is the inverted grid paper by Notebloc?
As the name suggests, it is a grid, but printed in reverse. We know that the lines are suitable as support for writing, drawing, sketching, etc. But we also know that gridlines may not be suitable for a final result of a piece of work. Gridlines are fine ... But what happens when you finished your notes or sketches and you no longer need this great support? Well, the lines are still there and may interrupt the text, drawing or diagram. With Notebloc this is solved. The pale tinted background of our sheets improves the contrast between the ink and the paper. Your notes and sketches will stand our more than in any traditional graph paper, and it will be more comfortable for you to review and revise your notes. And when digitized with our app, the gridlines will completely disappear. Try our notebooks and experience the concept yourself: you will wonder why you didn’t know about us earlier!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for the perfect scanner available; I had recently discovered digitizing your notes and wanted to try it out. I tried all of the other ones, but they all flopped, all of them having too limited features or features that could only be accessed by spending a whole bunch of money I wasn’t ready to spend. When I stumbled across this system, it was a match made in heaven. It is simple and easy to use, and if great for anyone looking to digitize their notes without sacrificing anything! Just my opinion, but writing on glass feels weird and strangely textured. Using a scanner or writing on a Boogie Board or a reMarkable tablet is the way to go. Hope this helped!
I LOVE THIS APP! When Covid happened I was doing school online, and my teachers wanted us to take pictures and send our work to them. My Social Studies teacher suggested to us to use a PDF app, to first off make it look professional, and to second off make it easier to read. Sending our work with regular camera wasn’t the greatest, there were glares, blurry images, etc. He suggested Notebloc, and my friends and I love it. We only use this app for our assignments, and our teachers say it’s easier to read our work. Hands down, I give this app a 5! If you want an app that makes your work and assignment look clear and professional, this is the app for you!
Works as Designed
It takes some getting used to, using all of the features, but this app does exactly what it claims it will do, makes it easy to export, and stores and organizes your files nicely! I would highly recommend this app to anyone needing a PDF scanner. The crop feature on the photos you take is especially nice. For some reason many of the options appear to be in Spanish (?) which is a little strange, but not at all a problem
The developer, Notebloc Scanner SCP, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Notebloc Scanner SCP
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Notebloc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.