Study better, stress less & succeed at uni with Noted! Not only do we offer special discounts for students, but we also provide support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Noted is a rich-text notepad and voice memo app in one that lets you record and mark important moments within recordings. With timestamped audio recording and dictation on the go, it is perfect for students, professionals, journalists, podcasters and even songwriters. The iCloud support lets your notes and recordings automatically sync between iOS devices and Mac so that you can access them at any time.
- "If you've ever tried to take notes someone's speaking, you know that capturing every word is impossible – Noted solves both problems by letting you take notes while recording time-stamped audio, saving you lots of time." – Apple
- "Noted.. by far the favourite note-taking app of all time with standout features.." - Apps Every Day
TIMESTAMPS & #TIMETAGS
Mark key moments with #TimeTags so you can revisit the moments during playback with a single tap - no more scrubbing through hours of recording!
Voice writing your thoughts and ideas down is popular, and most of us find it more efficient than typing them out. You can record your voice at the same time too!
With our unique AI-Powered Intelligent Playback solution, you can skip the awkward silences and long pauses while reviewing audio notes, focusing mainly on the important parts.
PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE with 7 Space Themes
Choose a productivity space theme that is more 'you'. Adapts automatically to your device's light or dark mode to provide maximum readability.
Replay a recording and relive your visual notes to return to life line by line. You can tap on a stroke and jump to the exact moment in the recording when it was drawn to recall your thoughts.
Export via iCloud, PDF, txt, m4a and web easily
Sharing your ideas is as easy as capturing them. Non-Noted users can get a taste of the Noted experience as you too!
It's so much more than we've mentioned above!
• *NEW* Share your Noted+ subscription via Family Sharing
• *NEW* Trim unwanted parts off long recordings
• *NEW* Import multiple recordings into one note
• *NEW* Remove timestamps when removing recording from a note
. *NEW* Calendar Reminder get a push notification to revise your notes
• Protect notes with a password or Touch/Face ID
• Archive notes without deleting
• Import documents whatever the format
• Reduce background noise
• Adjust skip forward/backward time
• iOS Widgets
Noted+ requires a subscription with all the advanced features. We offer monthly and yearly subscription plans with a free trial, so you can access all paid features.
All plans unlock the app on Mac, iPhone and iPad with full synchronization.
• Noted+ is enabled via an auto-renewing subscription
• Price may vary based on location
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the time of purchase (after your free trial ends for first-time users)
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account
• Your subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial subscription cannot be cancelled once activated. Any unused portion of the trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you subscribe.
• We cannot cancel the active subscription for you. Please manage your subscription from our app Settings or through the App Store Account Settings.
Have a question? Want to send us feedbacHere'se’s how to reach our support team:
Follow us for the latest news and note-taking tips!
Terms of Service: https://www.notedapp.io/terms-of-use/
This update includes bug fixes and accessibility improvements when using VoiceOver or Dynamic Type
To get the most out of Noted, connect with us on Twitter @EverythingNoted and find regular updates, news and weekly tips.
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes you want to take notes by hand. Other times you want to make an audio recording. Noted lets you do both simultaneously—and integrates the two for you. A combination notepad and audio recorder, Noted captures audio and adds time stamps down the left-hand margin of your note as you type. To quickly jump to a specific section of the audio, just tap the time stamp. No scrubbing required.
Good but needs much more pencil support
The audio features are great and really helpful. It makes notetaking for lectures much easier and I am really glad I have a subscription.
I really wish it had more drawing functionality. I like to draw on top of my typed notes, draw arrows between things, and make other small notes. The ability to use boxes for drawing is essentially useless for me and that is the only drawing functionality this app has.
I also wish it was easier to add notes without the time stamp later. If I’m listening to the recording but want to go and add another bullet somewhere, I have to bring the recording all the way back to the beginning unless I want to add an additional timestamp. This is annoying when users could just be able to delete time stamps if they want.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving us your review. It makes our day to help your note-taking much easier, and welcome aboard as our Noted+ user!
Our team has more plans to work on the drawing functionality support for iPad users, glad you've brought it up. Also, we understand how you felt about the current function on the auto-add timestamp. We'll get your comments across to the product team to review the user experience.
Please get in touch with us here at email@example.com if you have more question or feedback to share!
Thanks so much 🚀
The fact that dictation processing happens in the cloud and requires a subscription is really annoying. The user interface has a bewildering number of buttons and it isn’t instantly clear what each button does. Most bring up new menus with too many options. There’s things like a gear menu and a hamburger menu visible at the same time, or a record button and a microphone button on the same screen. If your cursor is in a text field, you still may need to manually open a keyboard. Dumb design choices are everywhere. I frequently found myself wondering how to do something as simple add text or god-forbid dictate to the dictation app. Mind you, I could figure it out after some tinkering, but this is a note taking app and it shouldn’t need a tutorial or a manual.
No one needs half these features. The features that are needed aren’t the design priority. This is shoddily done. These people aren’t selling an app, they’re allowing you to pay them to keep developing their half-baked project. They got me suckered into a free trial and I still couldn’t find the premium features. Yikes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We're very sad and sorry to hear about the frustration. Can you please drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect? The team is always looking to improve the features and user flow experience. Thanks again for the valuable feedback, from Noted Support Team 🚀
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Workroom Ltd
- 416.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Digital Workroom Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.49
- Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Monthly Subscription – Promo $4.49
- Yearly Subscription – Promo $29.99
- Yearly Subscription $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.