(This app is developed in Japan.)
This music player can control speed/pitch in real-time WITHOUT importing binary data of the song into this app.
Speed : 50 - 200% (up to 12.5 - 800%)
Pitch : ±1 octave
Let's use this for learning music or voice by ear.
Main features :
- Register the songs in the music library to the playlist in this application and play the songs in the playlist. (The song data is NOT imported into the application.)
- Time stretch : This function can change the playback speed without changing the pitch. (50 - 200%)
(It can be extended up to 12.5 - 800% by In-App Purchase.)
- Pitch shift : This function can change the pitch without changing the playback speed. (± 1 octave)
- Center cancel : This function can reduce the volume of the center for stereo files.
- Repeat playback : repeat off, all songs repeat, 1 song repeat.
- Quick jump (back, forward) : Select jump interval from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 sec.
- Switch songs (switch one song at a time based on the order of the playlist in the app)
- Sort songs (Artist, Title, Recently Added, Formerly Added)
- Supports Auto-Lock ON/OFF.
If you'd like to try the features, such as more smooth speed/pitch conversion and equalizer, please use the following apps.
- Tune Changer - Pitch Shift / Time Stretch / Equalizer
- Pitch Change / Equalizer
- Time Stretch / Equalizer
This app can't read songs of the following formats.
- Songs from iCloud, iTunes Match
- Songs that are protected by digital copyright (DRM)
- Updated the system side.
- Updated the store icon design.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but.....
The app could really use a A B Loop point system and a playlist function so that I don’t have to manually change songs each time or listen to the beginnings of songs or parts I don’t like in general
Thanks for producing such a great app! Straightforward and easy to use interface, works well; takes up very little space. Some similar apps require you to import the song which increases the storage requirement; this one does not.
One feature which would be great to add is the ability to save settings for a song so that the next time that song were loaded, the settings could be applied. I bet folks would pay an in-app purchase fee to have that feature; I know I would.
iOS 13 update created one issue
As of the iOS 13 compatibility update, regardless of which category you choose (songs, albums, artists, genres) they will always be listed in order of artist’s alphabetical order. This makes it difficult to quickly find a certain song or album.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using. Sorry, it's my mistake. We will add the loop function again with the next minor update.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Loop-Sessions.LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Expand speed range 12.5%~800% $0.99
- Always remove banner ads. $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.