The OccluSense®-System serves as an aid for recording and depicting of the occlusal conditions by presenting the pressure conditions of the contact points or the masticatory force distribution.
The occlusal conditions are recorded by the handheld device with inserted sensor. The recorded raw data, generated during the occlusion test, are stored locally on the hand- held device. Subsequently the handheld transmits this data via wireless interface to the OccluSense®-iPad-App. The OccluSense®-iPad-App saves and displays the received data as a recording.
In comparison to traditional occlusion test materials (papers, foils), the system does not only show the local premature contacts on the occlusal surfaces of the teeth, but due to the OccluSense®-iPad-App it is possible to see a graphical representation of occlusal pressure conditions on the iPad. It is possible to visualize the proportion of the masticatory forces of the entire dental arch and thus a support for the practitioner for further patient-oriented therapy planning is provided. Several recordings can be compared, e.g. before and after dental treatment, and can be saved on the iPad for documentation purposes.
Indications for the application:
OccluSense® is accredited for use in the United States, the European Community, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, Vietnam, Ukraine, Israel and Turkey. Please refer to the user manual included in the app for detailed application instructions and precautions.
- Completely new implementation of the 2D and 3D visualization
- Added the ability to change the playback speed of recordings
- The filter next to the visualization now shows its exact value, as well as an icon to better indicate its functionality
- Removed the need to re-start the application after the registration process
- The patient list now has a select-all button in its edit mode
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dr Jean Bausch Kg Dental-Erzeugnisse
- 197.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Dr. Jean Bausch GmbH & Co. KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.