The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over one million people take a step forward in their diabetes management. The OneTouch Reveal® app can be used to manage type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
The OneTouch Reveal® app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, using ColorSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar.
Helps you easily spot blood sugar patterns
• Transforms data into colorful snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
• Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you understand and manage your blood sugar. (Only available when using OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter).
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
• BG Tests: Test your blood sugar to identify patterns.
• Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
• Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
• Identify high and low blood glucose results with the color-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood sugar results.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c** to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.
• Optionally integrates with the Health app, configurable syncing your blood glucose readings to or carbohydrate, steps and workouts from Apple Health.
Access to OneTouch® Solutions
• Get OneTouch® products delivered to your home through convenient subscriptions or just order products as you need them.
• Get additional support to help manage your diabetes with access to partner products
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care at 1-866-693-0599 or visit www.OneTouch.com
*Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter
Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license.
Compatible with iOS 13 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app. iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store™ is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Thanks for using the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app! We regularly bring improved performance and minor bug fixes to the App Store to better support your diabetes management.
• Ability for guardian to set up a OneTouch Reveal® account for their dependent (minor) who has diabetes and be able to monitor their blood glucose
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Carlos E. Jean-Gilles
The app is very useful to me as someone who was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I find it extremely useful not only in automatically entering my BG (blood glucose — getting to know the lingo) onto my iPhone, but in helping me make better choices with what I eat since when I’m in doubt about the effect a meal has on my blood sugar I can always check the reading.
During my recovery after a 7-day hospital stay for pulmonary embolisms in both of my lungs and a blood clot in my leg, I was tempted to try the various concoctions offered on the WWW that claimed to be able to reverse type 2 diabetes because I was completely drained, which was a state of existence that was completely new to me since I’ve been aware of the value of exercise my entire life. I’m no expert, but the data clearly shows so far a strong correlation between what I eat and both my blood sugar and blood pressure. By making sure that I eat a food that lowers blood pressure at every meal and watch my carbs, it looks like I might be able to delay the ravages that high blood pressure can cause to my internal organs.
Without a doubt, the app helps me do that in conjunction with the Apple Health app on my phone. My only suggestion so far is that since I check my BG on the fly every morning I wish that there was a backup manual option to sync with the One Touch Reveal at a time of my choosing. Congratulations to the folks at Life Scan for a job well done.
Amazing!! Love it!!!
We got this for my daughter it is amazing. It keeps track of your carbs how much insulin you give, your daily activity. We were having trouble remembering what time we last gave insulin, or what her last blood sugar reading were. With this app you can go back very easily and access that information. It’s awesome that I can go back and review my daughters whole day what she ate, how much insulin we gave her....
This app also tells you if there are patterns with your blood sugar being to high or too low and couple of days in a row. You can view graphs of what your sugar readings have been the past 30, 60, 90 day reading. We have our account connected with my daughters physician. She can go into her log book and look at her readings and let me know what adjustments to make with the carb ratios. So when my daughter randomly spikes to high or has been falling low we can call her and she can log in and see all of her information without having to make a trip to the office. I highly recommend this app!!!!
Could be better
With so many glucose apps out there I hoped this would be better, since it has the advantage of syncing with the glucose meter. To seriously care for your diabetes, you have to track more than just glucose, such as exercise, food intake, sleep, meds, etc. Tracking more than just glucose is a stretch with this app as it appears you must rely heavily on the “comment” field to track most things. Definitely not well thought out. They probably didn’t even have a diabetic on the team who developed the app. The app is also locked down with a mandatory password. Password protection should be configurable as with any other app. The Pswd an inconvenience, even with the biometrics it’s a hassle if your hands are diabetic dry so the reader can’t recognize your finger print. Yes, the data is health related, so let me decide if I want it secured. The glucose meter and app don’t sync in the background either. You have to open the app every time you take a reading. This is ridiculous at best especially having to put in the password every time. Even sending them a message through the app is a joke. You get an automated response back from them telling you “they don’t respond to emails so you have to call”. This company doesn’t seem to have their act together. Try another mfg if your insurance will cover it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2021 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.