Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go with the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app. Learn and teach with enhanced Graded Readers, Coursebooks, Workbooks and Teacher’s Editions. Complete interactive activities, watch videos and complete listening activities from the page. Then, sync your progress and access your books from any tablet or computer.
LEARNING COMES TO LIFE WITH OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS E-BOOKS
* Develop skills watching videos and listening to audio while you complete interactive activities
* Check answers and progress instantly. Then, send to teachers or parents
* Slow down or speed up the audio to suit the pace of learning
* Improve pronunciation: listen to audio, record your own and compare
* Keep notes in one place on the page: write sticky notes or record voice notes
* Highlight or underline important vocabulary with the pen or highlighter, or simply annotate your pages
*Keep track of how many words and Graded Readers you read with the reading diary and certificate
Different e-books have different features.
HOW DO I START USING MY E-BOOKS?
Download Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, tap ‘Add a book’ and enter your access code if you have been given one by your school. You can also buy some e-books through the in-app Bookshop.
*Try samples of e-books before you buy!*
WHICH LEARNING MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE?
Read your way to better English with Graded Readers. Choose the genre you like:
Fiction, non-fiction and fairy tales including Classic Tales, Oxford Read and Discover, Dominoes, Oxford Bookworms, Oxford Read and Imagine and Totally True. Collect reading awards and share the number of words and books read in your reading diary and get a certificate to share with friends, parents and teachers.
COURSEBOOKS AND WORKBOOKS
Favourite Oxford University Press coursebooks and workbooks are available for all ages, from young learners to adults. Teacher’s Editions are available for many courses as well as the Oxford Grammar Course.
We've fixed some bugs and made improvements to keep everything working well.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app for teachers and students
The app is professionally designed to help both teachers and students to lean English effectively.
I strongly recommend it to all ELT teachers and learners.
Please add Oxford Word skill and Inside Writing all editions.
Developer Response ,
HI Ali, thanks for your 5* review! We will take your feedback on-board. All the best, the Oxford Learners Bookshelf team
check answer isn't working with some English File
kindly fix it
- Oxford University Press ELT
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Oxford University Press
- In-App Purchases
- White Paper for teachers: Tablets and Apps in Your School
- Graded Readers Catalogue 2016
- [Sample] Aladdin: Classic Tales (Level 3)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.