Paste Queue is a great time-saver for copying and pasting multiple items between locations. Just copy all needed items first. Then paste them one by one or all at once -- no need to switch back and forth between your source and destination.
For example, you can copy a name, phone number, and address, one by one with a keyboard shortcut, and then paste them all at once (or one by one) in the same order into a form, with another shortcut. It's like an extended clipboard, where you can copy and paste as many items as you wish each time, in sequential (or reverse) order!
Paste Queue also lets you paste items in a custom order, paste rich text as plain text, rearrange copied items, delete them, etc. If you copy and paste often, it is a right app for you. It'll make your copy and paste routines simple, fun, and fast!
- Supports text, HTML, code, images, files, hyperlinks, PDFs, and app-proprietary data
- Works across different apps and windows
- Can hold unlimited number of items before pasting them
- Customizable keyboard shortcut for copying items into the queue
- Can use regular copy commands to copy items into the queue (when the app window is open)
- Option to not record duplicated items into the queue
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for pasting items one by one, in first-in-first-out (sequential) or last-in-first-out order
- Can paste items in any order by clicking them
- Can drag and drop items to destinations
- Can reorder items before pasting them
- Customizable keyboard shortcut for pasting all items at once
- Can insert text that separates multiple items pasted together
- Can paste multiple items into consecutive fields/cells in a form/spreadsheet in one shot
- Can paste rich text as plain text
- Optional copy and paste sound effects
- Quick access to the queue via the app's menu-bar icon
- Can open the app window with a keyboard shortcut
- Can delete all copied items or selected ones
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com. If you enjoy using Paste Queue, please leave us a review/rating and support us!
- New shortcut option for pasting items in last-in-first-out (reverse) order
- New option to not record duplicated clippings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic utility for copying
This is a standalone FREE app, but it is a great addition and natural companion to the best copy/paste paid app out there: Copy’Em Paste. I looked forever (2018) for a decent copy and paste utility that was powerful enough for daily work (spreadsheets, word processing, browsing) AND didn’t require a lot of back-and-forth in the interface. Almost all of the easiest to find copy-paste apps have terrible, time-consuming (if colorful) interfaces to actually DO things — like copy a bunch of items, then paste a bunch of items. This free app does the latter very well (serial copy/paste). But the paid app (Copy’Em Paste) is utterly awesome, and has all of the features that past mature but now discontinued apps used to have. Try something else, then compare it to this free app. Then buy the paid app and you’ll be set for excellent workflow. (And no, I don’t know the developer or have any horse in this race, I’m just a user.) Thank you, How Chang.
Great utility for complex copy / paste scenarios
I had a project there rquired a lot of manual copy/paste. This utility is easy to understand and has a good, short tutorial that’s always available to refer to. I like how the software stores “copies” sequentially so they can be pasted sequentially too. The subtle sound cues are helpful too. I was able to dramatically reduce the time of my project using this utility. Highly recommended!
Great App and Free
Very easy to set up personalized quick commands that will save you lots of time copying and pasting multiple selections of text, images, and screenshots.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.