PDF Reader Pro is the paid version of PDF Reader for Mac. By downloading the free version, you can try out PDF Reader for free.
PDF Reader is a powerful PDF solution for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Any PDF expert or manager can use PDF Reader to annotate, edit, combine, convert, encrypt, scan, and sign PDF documents, wherever you are at school, work, home, or on the go. With PDF Reader, you will never struggle again with complicated PDF documents and will enjoy consistent PDF-editing capabilities on all your devices.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured in “10 Best PDF Reader Apps For iPhone & iPad 2019” by FOSSBYTES
- Featured as “Best Utility App” in App Store Rewind
- Recommended by Techradar, Techworm, Softonic, and Waerfa
• Replace, add, or delete text in PDFs directly
• Support to change font size and color
• Recognize and extract text from PDFs
• Export OCR results as text or searchable PDFs
• 50+ languages supported
• Add passwords to protect PDFs from being viewed
• Customize permissions to restrict editing, copying, and printing
• Add and remove PDF watermarks
• Support built-in converter
• Support PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, and image conversions (docx, xlsx, pptx, jpg, png, gif & bmp).
• Create PDFs from images, web pages, and clipboard content
• Merge 2 or more files into one single PDF
• Split a large PDF into several small PDFs
• Change PDF background color
• Append pages from another PDF to the existing file
• Rotate, delete, rearrange, and crop PDF pages
• Extract pages from PDFs
• Add PDF headers and footers with page numbers or text labels
• Apply Bates numbering to your legal, medical, and business records
• Add and replace PDF background with an image or a solid color
• Print PDFs as booklets, posters, and handouts
• Create an outline for PDFs
• Fill out and edit PDF forms
• Create fillable forms with buttons, checkboxes, and list boxes
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• View PDF in single-page or double-page view.
• Dark mode supported (only for iOS13 & macOS Mojave and later)
• Present a PDF as a slideshow
• Convert text to spoken audio (text-to-speech)
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDF
• Annotate PDFs with highlights, underlines, strikeout text, shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• Create signatures using trackpad, keyboard, or images
• Add pre-designed stamps, including Approved, Sign Here, Confidential, and more
• Add custom stamps with time and date information
• Insert hyperlinks to external websites, target pages, and email address
• Add tables with rows and columns
• Flatten all annotations before sharing
• Remove all annotations with one single tap
• Access files on Google Drive and Dropbox without leaving PDF Reader
• Create shortcuts to import local folders connecting with PDF Reader
• Organize PDF files with tags
• Send faxes directly from within the app
Terms of service: https://www.kdanmobile.com/terms_of_service
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com
We’ve made some exciting changes with this release!
■ Adds the ability to view two PDF files side by side using the split-view window
■ Redesigned the Text-to-Speech tool to make it easier to use
■ In BOTA list, you can filter annotation objects based on the types of annotations
■ You can create a PDF form with multiple choices by setting a group of radio buttons
■ Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
■ Reimagined UI/UX - Work easily with an all-new interface that is both simple but also powerful.
■ Easily Accessible - Download directly from Google Drive and Dropbox without leaving the PDF Reader app.
■ Support to align and distribute form objects
■ Set properties for the form objects, including appearance and preferences
■ Convert PDF to Word and other file formats directly on your Mac
■ Support PDF to Microsoft Office, text, HTML, and image conversions
■ Sign in with Apple
Ratings and Reviews
Works but annoying
The software works as advertised; far cheaper than Adobe products. But it is annoying. Continually asking for ratings and a bit quirky. Recommended for ability to convert pdf to jpg and does okay in converting to docx. I just hope this is the last time I asked to provide rating; or the stars will drop.
Developer Response ,
Hi PraJon, we are sorry about the annoying rating pop-ups, we appreciate your feedback. If you are having trouble with converting pdf to word, maybe this article will help https://support.kdanmobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/235689727-How-to-Convert-a-PDF-File-to-Word-HTML-TXT-Format. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to assist you :)"
Easier than Adobe
I have not experienced any problems with this version of PDF Reader Pro. (IMac)
I too agree the constant plea for ratings is a tad annoying but nothing I can not live without. Would be nice if you could turn it off after reviewing the app.
Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your support! We'll feedback your suggestions to PDF reader team and see how we can enhance the user experience. Welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Colorful but plagued with problems
The marketing aspect is superb, but the performance is poor. The bells and whistles work some of the time, but not all the time. Converted documents are hard to store, editing is old-school and difficult, printing is haphazard at best, "imagemask" will ruin your work for no dicernable reason.
Net, net...this is not an improvement on the basics. The basics are: correct, improve, convert and send.
Two stars would be a generous rating.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. The converted file will be saved to the assigned folder, if you can't find, please contact the customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Besides, we are looking forward to hearing more kind suggestions from you. Feel free to tell us with your app version and the device. Thank yo very much!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 45.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kdan Cloud $2.99
- Kdan Cloud $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.