A life on the ocean wave is waiting for you in this stunning 3D Pirate adventure.
Create your island, explore the seas, battle other players and become the most infamous Captain in history. Plunder Pirates offers a unique build and battle gameplay experience featuring the best looking graphics on mobile.
Up for a fight? It's going to take masterful strategy, tons of manpower, and plenty of grog to protect your island from the attacking hordes of swashbuckling pirates. Create the perfect island headquarters, recruit a fearsome crew of pirate captains, and go to war with other players around the world to become the saltiest dog in the seven seas!
- BUILD an epic 3D pirate island fortified impenetrable defenses and plenty of firepower.
- SEE your island from every angle in killer 3D graphics.
- STORM other players' islands in real-time and plunder their booty!
- RECRUIT a crew from 10 different classes of seafaring scoundrels - each with unique skills.
- UPGRADE everthing! Sail farther, get stronger, do more damage, protect your gold.
- JOIN a Pirate Guild with your friends for Guild perks. Plan your exploits in guild chat.
- EXPLORE uncharted waters in your mighty pirate ship.
- FIGHT navel battles with gruesome sea monsters and enemy ships.
- COLLECT Legendary Pirates - The most notorious plunderers ever known!
Join the Plunder Pirates community online!
*Note: A network connection is required to play. iPatch optional.
The game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Midoki products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Pirate Hall 15 is here!
New in 3.8.1
Get your builders busy, because Pirate Hall 15 has arrived!
- New levels of defences
- New levels of buildings
- Train to new levels for your pirates in the Academy, Voodoo Hut and Legendary Fort
We've also tweaked the economy:
- Reduced build times across many buildings and defences
- Reduced BP costs across many buildings and defences
- Reduced Ammo costs across many defences
Assorted bug fixes and optimisations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A sublime world-builder enhanced for Metal, Plunder Pirates offers a distinct visual flair and tried-and-true game mechanics. Create and fortify a 3D island base, defend your gold and grog from other players, and amass a ragtag crew of buccaneers to explore the high seas. With endless charm, unforgettable style, and legions of likable characters, Plunder Pirates is a lively adventure that’ll have you entranced.
Thanks for keeping game updated
The adds that give out rewards are not working well. Many times it states error and no reward is given. Hope you can get it to work. I agree with the previous comments. The upgrades were great and wanted to keep up but that was a bad choice. I cannot justify nor afford to spend money to keep up. Like other comments the time is now very long. The walls are so expensive and can’t even get enough gold to make a dent to get it better. Have stopped progressing to next level and am trying to get all things completed before moving on. The expense of upgrading traps and mines then causes the attack damage to be so expensive in addition to loosing a lot of gold and grog during an attack. The attacks on those not doing as well are relentless and hardly allow one to upgrade. Because I am careful with gems am doing ok. I have accumulated a tremendous amount of BP and 4 million some EP points - with no way to spend them. As suggested to allow other commodities to help upgrade and not just gold or grog there could be a barter system to ie convert EP points to gold or grog to get upgrades. The expense of upgrades was to much too fast and it is now almost impossible for someone to just have fun with a well designed game - not be defeated with constant attacks for those not the top players
BIG UPDATE IDEAS
I wrote a review last week suggesting that you make a huge update so this game reaches "best new updates" on the App Store so your game will get lots of new players which means more money for you, if they buy gems. I have a idea, just an idea you don't have to do it but it would be unique to all other base building strategy games. I was thinking when you have legendaries, in a battle you can play as that legendary, their would be joy stick controls and third or first person view. I personally think that would be AWESOME and I would buy 20 dollars worth of gems if it happened. Ok I can gurantee you I'll spend 100$ if you guys make a big update. It has to be HUGE you'll get so many new and old players, please do this, i miss the times when their was loads of active players.
- Midoki Ltd
- 202.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Midoki Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Gems $4.99
- A Sack of Gems $19.99
- A Pouch of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.