Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Slow to post
I’ve noticed over the past year, my digital subscription to Rock & Gem is very slow to post on Pocketmags. I’ve had to write a few times, asking why my latest issue hadn’t yet appeared halfway into the current month. Just a handful of monthly issues would appear in a timely fashion. Once issues are available, there are no problems with viewing them. I like the app’s ease of use. One shouldn’t have to enquire where their latest issue is though. Get it together Pocketmags. Please.
Good app - wish bookmarks were more accessible
I like this app mostly because it gives me access to magazines not easy to find in the US. Prices are reasonable compared to competitor app. My only frustration is that when you bookmark a page - you have to be in that magazine to access the bookmarks. I would prefer to just open app and look through my bookmarks for items I saved for later.
What can I say it’s not a smooth app that gives the illusion of turning pages. It has problem of not updating current issues of the Magazines subscriptions it provides. That’s also my fault as I use the app sparingly (it probably doesn’t acknowledge I have a subscription because I don’t use it weekly. Other than that it can be a good app with some simple fixes.
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © MagazineCloner.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $0.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $1.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.