Download the Pocketmags Magazine Newsstand app today and receive a FREE issue from some of our best-sellers. Discover, Read and Enjoy more than 1,000 magazine titles from around the world.
Pocketmags is a digital newsstand where magazine fans can purchase single issues and subscriptions from a wide range of free and paid magazines from across the globe.
Key Features Include:
- Full-colour, hi resolution magazines on your device and platform of choice.
- One complimentary edition from our best-sellers for all registered users.
- Rich media titles that have enhanced digital editions with interactive elements such as videos and image galleries
- With a Pocketmags account you can read whenever you like, on any device, online or offline.
- Archive your issues easily to manage your device storage
- Global magazines from publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe.
- Pocketmags covers the mainstream and host the largest range of specialist titles in the world, so whatever your hobbies and interests, we've got it covered!
Subscriptions are available within this application for each magazine. Subscription begin from the current issue when you take out your subscription. Available recurring subscriptions range from 1 week in duration to 1 year.
Paid issues and subscriptions range from £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 up to £599.99/$799.99/€799.99
-Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Full support for iOS 13.0
Improved loading speeds
Improvement for offline use
Ratings and Reviews
Not even sending emails to me to recover pw
A magazine I subscribe to, "Movie Maker", announced they are now using Pocketmags for digital distribution. So I gave it a try. The app was slow to download my magazine, even at 20 Mbps download speed, and when I switched away to do something else on my iPad, the download paused. So that's not very convenient. And once the magazine downloaded, any article that was white text on black background was unreadable. Bye bye. Now deleting this app.
Once I did finally get my download finished, I found the magazine viewer to be unusable, at least for this publication. This magazine prints some pages as white text on a black background. When viewing the whole page in the app, the text is unreadable. And when I tried to zoom in, all I got was big white rectangles with no visible text. My guess is that there's a design flaw in the app whereby zooming forces a re-render of the screen, but that the re-render assumes a white background. So the text was white on white. Regardless of the cause, the end result is that some articles are completely unreadable.
So I deleted the app and will shortly cancel my account. Then I'll suggest to the magazine that they use some other less buggy and more standard mechanism for digital distribution.
Not Perfect, But Not So Bad
I already subscribe to Majesty, and I have received every issue. The navigation is easy once you figure it out, but it isn't always obvious. I had a subscription to Hello! via Zinio, but they appear to no longer stock it, and in any case, I didn't want every issue, just specific ones that I found of interest. I purchased an issue that I wanted to read and downloaded it. Once it was downloaded, I could leave the app without losing the issue. The search unction is a little buggy, and frequently booted me out of the app. At one point it told me there was no Hello! but I was able to get the past issues page to pop up to browse. I will buy more issues in the future, but a year's subscription is steep when I have no interest in most of the content, so an occasional purchase when I want to read it, seems like a good fit for me. Everything is easy to access because it shows what I have purchased, and I can just click on it. In the past I have noticed that when you subscribe to a a magazine through this app, it will notify you that it is available before it actually can be downloaded and read, but as I now am aware of that, I wait until the next day and then download it.
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 58.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © MagazineCloner.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $0.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $1.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.