Power JSON Editor is a powerful JSON editor for developers. By Power JSON Editor, developers can easily import JSON data from web, or import plist data as JSON, and also can export JSON to plist file. With support of Plug-in, Power JSON Editor is also easily to extend its functions, currently supports rendering JSON data with Jade template.
√ iCloud support
- Save and open JSON documents in iCloud
√ Multiple Editor Panel
- Raw JSON text editor with syntax highlighting
- JSON node tree editor with clearly hierarchy view
- JSON node editor for editing larget text node
- Toggle editor panel easily
√ Powerful Node Edit
- Error message of parsing JSON, useful to debug invalid JSON
- One-click beautifying JSON text
- Convert node data type between string, number, boolean and null
- Duplicate, cut, copy and paste JSON node
- Adjust node's parent easily with Command + ] or Command + [
- Wrap JSON node to object or array
- Drag and drop JSON data between documents or other editors
√ Powerful Node Search
- Search nodes' key and value
- Search with JSONPath expression
- For JSONPath support, see JSONPath Support section in http://tickplant.com/powerjsoneditor/
- Use "$.store.book[?(price 〈 10)]" for searching books which price less than 10
- For JSONPath grammar, visit http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/
- Only shows matched nodes
√ Plug-in Supports
- Scripts plugin
- QuickLook plugin
- Preview JSON with pretty format in Finder
- Plist format convert plugin
- View and Edit plist file with Power JSON Editor
- JSON Render plugin
- Render JSON with Jade template and export HTML
- Local Web Server plugin
- Use Power JSON Editor as an API Server
- Not Well-formed JSON Parse plugin
- MongoDB Extendend JSON normalize plugin
- More Plug-ins in developing
√ Import & Export
- Import JSON data from web
- Import Plist file as JSON
- Export JSON to plist file
√ JSON Render Plug-in
- Render JSON as html with Jade template
- JSON document in jade local variable is "data", for example:
- each item in data
Any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com, your advice is important to us :)
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app…for small files.
This app is critical to my business, and I am very glad I purchased it. However it appears the app is not optimized for multiple cores, if I 20-40mb JSON file, it takes minutes to do any operation, even on an iMac Pro.
I would really love if the developer improves multiple core and single core performance and would easily update this to 5 stars.
Great - except quotes
This has been a pretty great app in general for editing JSON files. In the last couple versions, I've noticed whenever I type a quote, it automatically changes to smart quotes instead of just straight quotes, which makes it bad JSON...
Good tool to view and manipulate JSON
I've been using this tool for a few years now.
It saves me tons of time when I'm debugging something related to JSON.
I can pull JSON from a log and paste it into JSON Power Editor and then it is easy to navigate to the relevant data.
Very full featured and refined. Highly recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiwei Xu
- 6 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 TickPlant.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.