A macOS menu bar app that helps you give better presentations, online classes, or video tutorials by letting you annotate any screen, highlight your cursor, and more.
You can annotate anything on the screen, be it images, videos, pdfs, code, you name it. Presentify is quite helpful for online teaching, recording tutorials, giving a demo, working remotely, and the list goes on.
* Draw anywhere anytime
- You can draw on or annotate any screen you wish. Simply select `Annotate Screen` from the menu bar and start doodling.
- A lot of drawing shapes to choose from. You can get a straight line while drawing with a free hand by pressing and holding the Shift Key.
- You can fill the rectangles and circles with a semi-transparent color by pressing and holding the Option Key while drawing.
- Draw with random gradient colors instead of just plain colors.
- Auto erase your annotations. Perfect for emphasizing on something specific or explaining your thoughts.
- You can draw even when other applications are running in full-screen mode. Great for live presentations and during video calls when working remotely.
- Highlighter feature lets you highlight portions of text without obscuring it.
- Works on iPad connected to a Macbook via Sidecar, Astropad, or Duet.
- Works with Keynote (even in Presentation mode).
- Compatible with all video calling software like Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.
- Works with drawing tablets like XP-Pen, Wacom, etc.
- Draw on a whiteboard (and not over other apps) if you wish.
- You can even change the color of your whiteboard to whatever you feel like.
* Annotate Controls
- A handy control panel to switch between different annotate tools and colors.
- Move the control panel anywhere on the screen by dragging it.
- Minimize panel (coming soon).
* Undo/Redo Support
- Do not have to worry about mistakes while annotating.
* Keyboard Shortcuts
- You can annotate screen, highlight cursor, change drawing colors and shapes, etc. from any app with simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Customize the key shortcuts as you like.
* Multi-screen support
- Annotate on multiple screens without having to turn on/off Annotate.
- Session saved for each screen so that you do not have to switch controls, colors, etc. when you toggle between screens.
- Each screen has its own undo/redo stack so that you do accidentally erase something that you do not see.
* Highlight your mouse pointer
- With Presentify you never have to keep moving your cursor to grab the attention of your audience.
- Change your cursor highlight color, opacity, size, and more.
- You can also choose to highlight only when you move your cursor/mouse.
- Text support
- Ability to cut and move annotations
- More mouse highlight designs and animations
- Change the slides of your presentation from your iPhone
- And many more
Featured on Hacker News, Reddit, Product Hunt, and various other blogs with more than 220 upvotes in each.
For any questions or concerns, you can head over to presentify.compzets.com and see the faq page or click on the Support link.
* Keyboard shortcuts
- You can now customize the key shortcuts.
- New Highlighter feature lets you highlight portions of text without obscuring it.
- Touch Draw feature added that lets you draw without pressing the trackpad.
- More line weight options added.
- Added key shortcuts to change line weight easily while drawing.
- UI/UX Enhancements.
- Localization (Russian added, more coming soon).
Note: The default key shortcut for starting Screen Annotation and Cursor Highlight has been changed but you can set it to whatever you feel like from the Settings (Preferences > Keyboard).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app to make screen-share sessions easier to follow
This app is great! Instead of saying "look here" during a screen-share session and having everyone confused I can just turn on Presentify and start pointing to the spots I want to emphasize. I definitely recommend it for someone who does screen-share sessions often and wants to take that experience a notch up.
Also the support is outstanding!
Developer Response ,
It’s really nice of you to write such a review. Thanks very much.
Must have app for working from home
Incredibly helpful app. Once you start using it, you wonder how you've been working from home so long and presenting over video calls with out it. Developer is constantly updating and adding features to make it even better too.
Developer Response ,
This is one of the best feedback we’ve got. Thank you for this and I am happy to say that more features are being worked on currently and would be live soon.✌️
Nice, hope to see more features with time
Similar to Vill Q, which I used before. Would love to see a few more features such as text and line width
UPDATE: developer already added a bunch of new features in just over 24 hours... Updated my review, this is an awesome addition to anyone's Mac toolbox :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Text support would be added soon but line width is already there. You can change it with key shortcuts [ or ] when in Annotation mode. You can also set it in Preferences > Annotate.
I hope this helps!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.