Primalist is a to-do list app that helps you focus on the most important things you want to do in the day.
WHY IT'S INTERESTING:
1. Your list always stays short.
Primalist only holds up to 7 tasks at a time.
Once you reach the limit, you must complete or delete a previous task to add a new one. So the list always stays short, and never becomes overwhelming.
2. It helps you prioritize your day.
A limited list encourages you to ask the question: "What are the things that truly matter to my day?", because only the things that matter most make it into the list.
3. It's super quick and simple to use.
From adding a new task, to setting a timer or reminder, to marking a task as complete: everything has been carefully designed to be quick and smooth, so that you can be in and out of the app in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Take time to think and enter up to 7 things that are most important to your day,
- try to complete them in the time you have,
- you can add more tasks only if you complete or delete existing tasks, and
- repeat this process daily - to develop a strong awareness of the things that really matter to you.
- Control how many tasks you want at one time (from just one up to seven)
- Optional daily prompt to develop a habit of noting down goals
- Short-term Reminders with Snooze options
- Timers for tasks, with a quick and easy interface
- iCloud sync to get your list on both your iPhone and iPad
- Today Widget for quick access to your entries
- Give a unique name to your list
- Face ID / Touch ID unlock
- Themes and alternate app icons to add color and personality (optional in-app purchase)
All the functionality in Primalist is yours forever once you install it. If you ever feel the need to refresh the look of the list, you can purchase some nice themes and app icons within the app.
Feedback is always welcome, and you can send it right from the app! Thank you for considering Primalist!
Alternate App Icons!
Keep the app looking extra fresh by selecting from 6 new app icons. They're included with the themes purchase - so if you have the themes already, you can use the app icons right away!
This version also fixes a bug where new entries looked different from existing ones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is everything I’ve been looking for! It’s extremely easy to use & I love how it prohibits you from adding more talks until you’ve completed what you already have listed. This simple strategy really WORKS at making sure a procrastinator like me actually gets up & acts! I love it! Please don’t ever change the simple, non distracting, minimalist design! I also don’t mind at all that it’s not a note taking, generalized list app. I use another app for all of my list making & then I go into this app to actually get them checked off & done for the day! I love how this is a separate app because it has a very specific & unique function that no other list apps have! Thank you so much!
Helped me be honest with myself
I’ve used so many task tracking apps, and I always overload them, let them grow disorganized, shove too many things into the “Today” tab, and then abandon them.
This app kind of forces you to fill it up in the morning, and you try to clear it out by the end of the day. At least that’s how I use it.
Initial impression is that it’s helping me be honest with myself about what I can actually do today. And also, I feel motivated to “clean my plate” by the end of the day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing!
Like the functionality. Lacking features.
While I enjoy the simplicity of this app and it's widget feature is great. It only allows you up to 7 items on the list. Wish it were higher and more free backgrounds is a must! Also, pictures should be able to be attached to your individual "task listing". All-in-all, a really useful app for those with only a few important things to do.
- Tushar Chhabra
- 55.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tushar Chhabra
- In-App Purchases
- Tip 1 $0.99
- Themes and App Icons
- Tip 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.