For better processes.
The Process Modeller app for the iPad puts process management expertise at your fingertips, and makes it easy to define and draw process flow charts quickly.
The app is aimed at process managers, project leaders and managers whose job involves describing and optimising business processes. It enables the user to describe process charts quickly and conveniently and thereby increase the efficiency of projects and organisations. Processes created with the Process Modeller app can easily be printed or shared.
The Process Modeller app lets you take BPM (Business Process Management) to a higher level, with the central focus on sharing, designing and new ways of collaborating.
The Process Modeller app enables you to:
• Add relevant elements to a process.
• Describe the process purpose, clients and suppliers.
• Identify risks and measures.
• Define KPIs.
• Draw process flow charts.
• Look at processes from different points of view automatically (process flow, horizontal swim lanes, vertical swim lanes, horizontal flow).
• Adjust processes to suit your preferences.
• Link functions to activities.
• Describe activities.
Share and publish processes
• Export to JPG to include in your presentations.
• Export to XML to add the processes to your own BPM tool.
• Print multiple process reports to PDF.
• Export processes to Sensus BPM Designer.
• Export to Visio (only available in the Full version).
• Save process versions (only available in the Full version).
The app is available in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Korean..
Bugfixes + small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but it's limited
I use this app quite a bit, and love it. Great interface. I do wish it had more shapes and color choices.
Great App | Missing Features | Has Bugs
All in all, this is a great application. Thank you for taking the time to work on this and provide this to the community.
While using this app on the 2020 ipad pro running ios 14.3 I had issues where the app would crash after working on a document for a while then clicking the export option. This resulted in a loss of data.
Feature Request: Undo Button... please.
Very good process modeling App
This is a very effective App for easily documenting processes.
I love its ability to capture more than just the flowchart (i.e. the person responsible, additional details, process objective, etc.). I also love the fact that it can easily optimize your chart and produce various forms of it automatically. I find it better than OmniGraffle because it is tailored specifically for flow-charting.
I also love the many options available when you export the flowchart. It's ability to generate a report with all of the documentation is just fabulous.
The primary thing I would like to see somehow work a little different is more readable charts when it draws them automatically. When the lines cross each other, it becomes a little hard to follow.
Another nice thing would be a process start and terminating symbol (skinny oval is the standard symbol for that). I am currently using the trigger/result instead and it's really not a problem.
Overall, this is a very impressive App. Hat's off to the developer and I hope to see a few improvements going forward.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- De Sensus Methode Procesbeschrijving (DSMP) B.V.
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Sensus process management 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.