Profometer - Intelligent, ultra-intuitive and real-time software for concrete structure inspection, connected with the most compact, versatile and world’s best cover meter, the Profometer PM8000 Pro & PM8000, and now with the fastest corrosion half-cell potential meter, the Profometer PM8500.
The Profometer app can now be connected to two different sensors, and its mission is simple:
- PM8000 Pro & PM8000: Scan reinforced concrete at scale to provide a clear image of what is inside the structure to assess quality control, durability, and structural resistance of concrete by mapping concrete cover and rebar diameter.
- PM8500: Measure the corrosion potential using half-cell technology, providing a clear overview of the areas that have a high probability of being corroded, for further analysis and definition of a repair project.
The Profometer app is the perfect software solution for inspection services, structural & civil engineering firms and contractors working on durability, corrosion and structural resistance assessment of existing reinforced concrete structures, or quality control for new constructions.
The seamless integrated workflows bring you unprecedented productivity in the field and save you countless office hours.
The intuitive software produces all valuable deliverables such as:
- PM8000 Pro & PM8000: concrete cover and rebar diameter maps, signal strength views, heat maps including AR (augmented reality), standard and advanced statistics based on DBV (Deutscher Beton- und Bautechnik-Verein) criteria, elevating your assessments to the next level.
- PM8500: corrosion potential gradient view, cumulative and distribution statistic view, corrosion likelihood chipping map.
Enrich your measurements with geolocation, tags, photos, voice memos and comments in the Logbook to provide a full picture of the contextual data. With only one click, you can collaborate and share data from anywhere and anytime among all stakeholders - in raw data, CSV or HTML format. All your data is accessible on Screening Eagle Workspace with any web browser.
All of this magic starts by connecting with one of the two revolutionary and best-in-class sensors:
- Profometer PM8000 Pro & PM8000 cover meters including rebar diameter dimensioning functionality. You gain access to unmatched measurement accuracy thanks to unique data interpolation, augmented auto rebar spacing detection and intelligent neighbouring rebar correction.
- Profometer PM8500 corrosion half-cell potential meter, the most accurate and productive sensor in the market. You can use our rod electrode for mapping corrosion in small concrete elements, and our one-wheel or four-wheel electrode, to map out corrosion in bigger areas such as parking garages or concrete bridges. Leverage the real-time software for immediate visualization of corrosion likelihood analysis, connected to the most compact sensor and the unique wheel electrodes for the fastest area scanning.
These ultra-lightweight and rugged Swiss made products in combination with the outstanding Profometer app deliver a reliable basis for identifying the risky and corroded areas for further investigation and repair.
The Profometer PM8000 Pro, PM8000 and PM8500 are meant for quality control, durability and structural assessment. And that is why it is the perfect complement to Proceq GPR (GP8800, GP8000, GP8100) concrete imaging and Pundit Ultrasonic (PD8050, PI8000) concrete thickness, quality & defect inspection portfolio by Screening Eagle Technologies.
Download the free app now and explore the state-of-the-art analysis software for concrete cover, diameter estimation, and corrosion mapping, with the included demo files.
Say hello and welcome to "Corrosion Mapping" and to version 2.0 of the world's most powerful, feature-rich, yet incredibly intuitive software for reinforced concrete inspection such as quality control, durability & corrosion assessment using the most accurate and best-in-class cover meter, Profometer PM8000 Pro and PM8000, and now welcoming the best half-cell corrosion solution for on-site mapping of corrosion potential, the Profometer PM8500.
This new release gives access to new users of Profometer Corrosion PM8500 as now it is possible to identify areas of hidden corrosion in reinforced concrete structures.
Top capabilities introduced with App Version 2:
- Corrosion Half-Cell Potential scans are now possible
- Spot Scan and Area Scan for mapping small and big elements
- Autosave Mode for quicker spot scans
- Skipping cells, a fixed distance, and lines, optimizing the workflow for data acquisition
- Deleting and overwriting data, optimizing the flexibility of data collection
- Pause, stop, resume, and start measurements at any time, for more freedom
- Flexible and fixed grid, for easier measurements
- Basic and Expert Mode for creating different types of graphs
- Creating photo, audio, and written comments for better insights
- Real-time web-based data for safe storage, exporting and instant collaboration
- Other features: Ambient temperature correction, Calibration of length, Custom gradient maps with flexible colour palette
... and much more.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Screening Eagle Technologies AG
- 512.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Proceq SA