Keep your mind active with a new page of your favorite puzzles delivered to your device every day!
Each day there's a new assortment of word, logic, number and picture puzzles to complete.
Puzzle Page includes over 20 varieties of puzzle including classics like Crossword, Sudoku, Nonogram, Wordsearch and Codeword with new puzzle types added regularly.
PLUS you'll find our new daily word challenge - a new five letter word to guess each day!
• Use the CALENDAR view to browse and play over 1,000 past days' pages
• Collect SPECIAL ISSUES dedicated to specific puzzles
• Participate in limited time EVENTS to complete challenges and earn bonus rewards
• Track your progress with a detailed breakdown of your achievements and milestones
• Easy to follow instructions are included for each puzzle, as well as optional hints and difficulty options.
■ The biggest selection of puzzles
• Word Search
• Wordy (guess the five letter word)
• Word Snake
• Killer Sudoku
• Cross Sum
• Picture Cross (Nonogram)
• Color Picture Cross
• Picture Block
• Picture Path
• Picture Sweep
• Charge Up
• Os and Xs
■ Subscribe for VIP access
Subscribe to Puzzle Page to play more puzzles each day and take advantage of all these great subscriber benefits:
• Daily Pages - Unlocked
Enjoy a new page of puzzles every day, plus free access to over 1,000 past days' pages. No tokens, no waiting!
• Exclusive Special Issues
Browse a library of over 100 subscriber-exclusive Special Issues - thousands more puzzles to enjoy!
• Remove Ads
Subscribe from within the app for just $5.99 USD per month or $35.99 USD per year*.
Prices are subject to change. The first payment will be charged at the time the subscription is ordered. Subscriptions renew automatically at the end of the current period unless auto-renew is disabled 24 hours before that time. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes and App Store Account Settings. On cancelling a subscription, you will continue to be subscribed until the end of the current billing period.
* Prices may vary by country, and are billed in the local currency.
■ Product support
Please select the [HELP] option from the menu if you require assistance.
Can't access the game? You can also contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzle Page is free to play, but contains optional paid items to help unlock content more quickly.
You can disable in-app purchase functionality in your device's settings if you do not want to use this feature.
■ Latest news
Puzzle Page has been updated!
This update adds 11 more new Special Issues, plus bug fixes and enhancements:
■ Eleven New Special Issues
Codeword Issue 9
Cross Sum Issue 9
Crossword Issue 9
Killer Sudoku Issue 9
Os and Xs Issue 9
Picture Block Issue 9
Picture Cross Issue 8
Picture Path Issue 9
Picture Sweep Issue 9
Quote Slide Issue 9
Word Search Issue 9
Please note certain Special Issues are exclusive to Puzzle Page subscribers.
If you're enjoying Puzzle Page, please consider leaving us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Great mix of puzzles and fun daily challenges
Updated review: I don’t know if they have super fast tech folks or more likely they were working on the problem before I reviewed it, but it is fixed and I am a happy subscriber. I love all the great games and daily challenges. Thanks for you help.
Old review before the fix: I love the mix of puzzles that is part of this game and the daily challenges. However right now there is a problem with the subscription. I started the subscription a month or two ago and it was working great for a time, but within the past couple days it acts like I have no subscription even though I can see when I look at “manage my subscriptions” under my profile in the App Store that it is still in place and should continue until July 27th. I tried on the subscription section in the app to hit “restore my subscription” but that just suddenly closes the app and doesn’t fix the problem. So I am planning on canceling my subscription until this gets fixed since right now being subscribed is no longer giving me any advantage. Developers if you want to continue to get my money and see me raise this star rating on this review please look into why, even though I paid to be subscribed, the app has suddenly stopped seeing me as subscribed. Thank you.
You don’t get what you pay for.
After using this app for several months, I decided to buy the subscription to avoid having to watch ads to earn tokens. On the plus side, there are lots of puzzles to choose from. Unfortunately though you don’t get unlimited access to your favorite puzzles in the special issues. For these puzzles you have to use “keys”, and you only get 5-10 keys per day. You can use earned tokens to pay for more puzzles, but you receive fewer tokens the more puzzles you play. For example, for some puzzles I now only earn tokens after I complete 100 of them. If you run out of tokens and want to continue with your favorites, you have to go back to watching ads or paying for tokens. Some of my favorite puzzles are only posted once per week on the daily pages, so this is very disappointing and also very upsetting since I paid for the subscription. On the plus side, I can go back to previous issues to play my favorites, so I am doing that now. I expect though that I will work my way through those pretty quickly. After that, I see no reason to continue with the subscription. I understand that developers are trying to make money, but when you try to squeeze more money out of customers who have already paid for the service, your customers are going to resent that and not come back. I feel cheated, and I will be one of the customers moving on to other apps when my yearly subscription ends.
For the most part I love this app. I play it everyday, and I love that as long as I don’t mind watching ads I can keep up with the daily puzzles and even do a few of the special issues once in a while. I have a very tight budget so subscriptions to games are not something I can afford. However, a few programming changes they’ve made recently are a bit annoying, and one of them I think might actually be a bug.
1. After finishing a puzzle and getting the reward screen I don’t like how it sometimes kicks you out of the page you were on all the way back to the main daily page calendar. This seems to only happen when you complete a “quest” which is a new feature for getting additional rewards. Not really needed, but if it has to be in please have it send you back to whatever page you were on, not kick you out all the way back to the main calendar.
2. After getting kicked back to the calendar, if you were in a previous month BEFORE getting kicked out of the page, you will be placed into the current month but the previous month’s name will show at the top and any dates you tap on will take you to the same date for the previous month. This has to be a bug. You can fix it by sliding to the previous month and back to the current month again, but it’s annoying. Maybe just...have it not kick us back to the main menu after completing a quest. That seems like a really easy way to fix this.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. We've subsequently made a number of updates and improvements to the app. If you are still experiencing issues like this, please contact us via the in game help or at email@example.com so that we can assist you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppyNation Ltd
- 294.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Supersonic Software Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Small Tokens Pack $2.99
- Small Coins Pack $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $35.99
- Medium Tokens Pack $4.99
- Medium Coins Pack $4.99
- Extra Large Coins Pack $19.99
- Large Coins Pack $9.99
- Large Tokens Pack $9.99
- Extra Large Tokens Pack $19.99