Quantum Audio Time Stretch 4+
Audio Time Stretching: Change the playback speed of audio files without affecting the pitch
This application allows you to load audio files, and to create a new versions in which the playback speed is changed (time stretching), without affecting the pitch. It is targeted to professional and semi-professional audio/music designers who need a high quality and fast audio time stretching application in their toolbox.
- Time stretch any music, track, speech or sound by any amount between 4 times slower and 4 times faster.
- The time stretching factor can be specified in many ways: length change, speed change, length from/to, tempo from/to, video FPS from/to, etc.
- Five quality settings:
- 1 and 2 for quick previews or speech.
- 3 (default) for the best trade-off between quality and speed. Faster than real-time on most computers.
- 4 and 5 for the more demanding sources. Quality 5 may not run in real-time on all computers and is designed for offline processing.
- Use a modern audio time stretching algorithm with transient detection and a transient sensitivity setting.
- Support mono, stereo and multi-channel (5.1, 7.1) audio files. Fully preserve the stereo / spatial field.
- Load and save WAVE (*.wav), AIFF/AIFC (*.aiff, *.aifc) and AU Sun/NeXT (*.au) audio files, in PCM 16-bit / 24-bit integer, or in 32-bit IEEE floating point format. Also load FLAC, OGG, MP3 and M4A files.
- Support sampling rates from 32 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Transform multiple audio files simultaneously on multi-core computers.
- Integrated mini player to preview the result before it is fully transformed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicolas Juillerat
- 45.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Nicolas Juillerat
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.