Remote connection and password management from your iOS device.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS is a free tool that enables access to all your remote connections and passwords. Used in combination with our desktop application Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise, you can connect to your centralized database and access all your data from anywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS supports Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), SSH, SSH Tunnel, Telnet, Intel AMT (KVM), HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO Web), Dell iDrac, FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDav and Web Browser connections. Once configured, you can easily launch a connection using a single tap and connect to your remote servers, virtual machines and other workstations.
Along with remote connections, Remote Desktop Manager for iOS lets you save and manage your passwords and credentials from your centralized database or your local XML file. Easily input your credentials and automatically login everywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS supports these data sources:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- XML File
- Devolutions Online Drive
- Devolutions Online Database
- Devolutions Server
- Amazon S3
If you work in a team environment where you need to manage multiple remote connections and share login details with other users, Remote Desktop Manager is the perfect solution for you!
To learn more about all the features and functionality, please visit http://remotedesktopmanager.com
=== Remote Desktop Manager 2020.2.0 ===
- Credentials - added support for Api Key credentials
- Entry Edit - Added an Advanced mode switch. Entries with the Advanced mode OFF will display only their most important fields.
- Vaults - Vault Master Password is now supported
- Web Entries - Equivalent Urls are now supported
- Localization - App language can now be set to Protuguese
- Sessions - Time-based user access is now supported
- Vaults - Vault Icons are now supported
- 2FA - fixed an issue which could prevent the 2FA prompt from closing
- Entry - fixed Expiration feature sometimes not working
- Favorites - fixed issue preventing Contacts from being favorited
- LastPass - fixed a display issue with LastPass entries
- MySQL/MariaDB - fixed connection problems when caching is disabled
- Passportal - fixed 2FA prompts being displayed multiple times in a row
- SSH Shell - fixed a problem with the arrow keys and YaST Control Center
- RDP/ARD - fixed clipboard issues
- Web Entries - Fixed url variables not being resolved
- WebDAv data source - fixed connection issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good starting point
After more testing. Was finally able to get it working by removing the connection and adding it back a few times.
Update: Fixed touchid issues. However now the bottom area where connections open sessions etc. is all squished and has a giant circle with a plus symbol. Not sure if it just an iPad issue.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that, if you need help to troubleshoot your issue you can leave us a message on our forum : https://forum.devolutions.net/
Great Remote Desktop app
I use the desktop version of this app and have loved it for years but now I have that functionality on my phone as well. It works pretty good and you can use all the same connections from your desktop on your phone by connecting both to Dropbox or one of the other data sources.
RDM itself is great, and I have been using it for years! Now that the mobile app clients are available, I can connect to all my sessions from anywhere I happen to so long as I can get my device on the network.
- Devolutions inc.
- 302 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- All rights reserved © Devolutions inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.